Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 188 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Ah ok, thanks.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Making a Murderer

Halfway through the ten episode series. I've honestly never felt so invested in anything I've watched in my entire life. This is perfection, from start to (halfway) finish. So many emotions, it's mindblowing.

For anyone that's never heard of it/seen it, just watch the first episode. It should still be on Netflix. However you do it, find a way to watch it and watch it now. Now. NowNowNow.

You're welcome.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Making a Murderer

Halfway through the ten episode series. I've honestly never felt so invested in anything I've watched in my entire life. This is perfection, from start to (halfway) finish. So many emotions, it's mindblowing.

For anyone that's never heard of it/seen it, just watch the first episode. It should still be on Netflix. However you do it, find a way to watch it and watch it now. Now. NowNowNow.

You're welcome.
    Agreed.... amazing stuff for sure.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Making a Murderer

You're welcome.
    I think Webstar was the one that mentioned this show back during winter. Someone did I do remember. Yes it was amazing. Some of us were pushing to watch it like a drug dealer. Definite must see!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Making a Murderer

You're welcome.
    I think Webstar was the one that mentioned this show back during winter. Someone did I do remember. Yes it was amazing. Some of us were pushing to watch it like a drug dealer. Definite must see!
    When you finish it, check out THE STAIRCASE, an earlier insider documentary about a different murder case. One that was, to my surprise, used as the main plot of last night's Rizzoli and Isles with very few alterations.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Making a Murderer was very addictive. We stayed up till maybe 2 in the morning one night binge watching it because we couldn't stop. We might have talked about this before but has anyone listened to the podcast Rebutting A Murderer? There's some interesting points that he brings up. I still go back and forth as to whether I think he's guilty or not.

Bev, I've never heard of that one but I'm going to look it up. And this one is old but probably the most famous wrongful conviction case, is the series of documentaries on the West Memphis Three, called Paradise Lost. Highly recommended for those that have never seen it.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did you guys also watch The Jinx on HBO and follow the first season of the Serial podcast? Those were amazing.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I listened to Serial and watched The Jinx -- both are worth while.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Did you guys also watch The Jinx on HBO and follow the first season of the Serial podcast? Those were amazing.
    I'm pretty sure someone mentioned this too here awhile ago. Forgot who, I think one of the women recommended it. That was great too, but I liked the Making a Murderer better.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    No, but they've also both been on my list. I actually completely forgot about Jinx, so now that it's back on my radar I'll give it a go. And for Serial I have a few other podcasts that I listen to so it keeps getting pushed to the back but I'll try to listen to at least a few soon.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if the Official Lost Podcast episodes are still available online anywhere? I haven't found them, they disappeared from itunes some time ago. I'd love to do a Lost rewatch and team it up with a podcast relisten

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Does anyone know if the Official Lost Podcast episodes are still available online anywhere? I haven't found them, they disappeared from itunes some time ago. I'd love to do a Lost rewatch and team it up with a podcast relisten
    There are some here: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Port...l_Lost_Podcast

Click on the Season links and then the Yes link under Archived File? in the table

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh, Bev - you are a star! Thank you

My Mood
    Confused

So I watched The Staircase. Thanks Bev. I enjoyed Making a Murderer more. The Staircase seemed a bit drawn out to me and boring at times. However, it was damn good. Not to give things away but people wonder why I dislike the judicial system and how incompetent people are.....it never ceases to amaze me.

My Mood
    Confused

Berserk the Black Swordsman
    Just released one episode at a time and I believe it is on Saturdays. I'm not sure who is creating it, but it is after the Egg Arc or the 3 recent movies. A bit grainy it seems, but so far so very good. It is subtitled though and no idea when it will be hard coded as the US usually takes forever to do this.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Anyone watching season 2 of Scream? I'm really enjoying it, much more so than season 1. Which is a little surprising - there's been a lot less death this season, but the character development and tension have been great.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just watched this week's episode last night. I'm liking it, too, but still not sure which season I like better so far.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I stopped two episodes into the first season of Scream. Too much like Pretty Little Liars/Scream Queens, etc ... Not my thang.

I wanted to rewatch the first season before I started season 2 so they've been piling up on my dvr. Hopefully I'll get to it by the time it ends.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone loving Animal Kingdom???
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    My dad mentioned I might like it. How is it? Should I take a peak?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    My dad mentioned I might like it. How is it? Should I take a peak?
    Gonna try it this weekend but ALL my buds are loving it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I just watched this week's episode last night. I'm liking it, too, but still not sure which season I like better so far.
    Currently what? Perhaps the best summer show? I don't think it is bad at all. I just hope it doesn't drag on forever. I'm waiting on the Strain to start up of course .

My Mood
    Confused

I've been watching the new American Gothic. Slow, but not bad. I'm bad with names but "Hood" from Banshee is in it.
    I don't remember the original, so I was going to take a look at that. Something for summertime.

My Mood
    Confused

I've been watching the new American Gothic. Slow, but not bad. I'm bad with names but "Hood" from Banshee is in it.
    I don't remember the original, so I was going to take a look at that. Something for summertime.
    Take it back. The original show called American Gothic is not like the new one. Different story all together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 188 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast