Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 188 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: General Television Discussion

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I have to go back and finish watching last weeks episode before the new one tomorrow. I fell asleep and missed the last 15-20min of it. It did seem a bit better than the first episode, but it just didn't have that same feel that the first season had.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

Anyone else like The Big Bang Theory?

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone been watching Jericho? It's gotten almost as good as LOST in the last couple of episodes!!!
    It's stressful being an other. ~ Juliet

I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. ~ Crash Davis

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I've been watching it, but I don't really enjoy it as much as the first season. Although, it did start to get kinda interesting with the virus episode. I think I've fallen asleep halfway thru the past 2 episodes. I'll have to go back and watch them on ondemand sometime this weekend if I can.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I just watched a five minute preview for Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp and once again they have Dustin Diamond on talking shit and threatening people with violence. I guess he has selective memory and forgets that he got his ass kicked by friggin Danny Donaducci! On national tv, no less.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

OK, so I just saw 'Rock of Love' for the first time last night and I could not believe how something so crappy could end up on TV!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    OK, so I just saw 'Rock of Love' for the first time last night and I could not believe how something so crappy could end up on TV!
    i never even understood why people bought Poison's cd's let alone watch a show about that imbecile

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

yeah... I turned the TV off after watching him go to bed with 3 of the girls at once, then take 2 other girls out for a date the next day.
    One of the girls says to him "after last night, I don't know if I could trust you as my boyfriend." to which he replied... "But I think we really have a connection. I'd like you to stay." to which SHE replied... "OK"

how much longer until the car accident channel? we're a few vomitoriums away from being the romans at this point.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    i never even understood why people bought Poison's cd's let alone watch a show about that imbecile

I went to my sister's house yesterday, and when I pulled in her driveway, I could hear her neighbor blasting "Unskinny Bop"....some people should learn about shame.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The first season of Breaking Bad ended on Sunday.

If you guys missed it the first time around I would highly recommend it.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I need to watch those. I caught about 3 episodes, then conveniently forgot about watching it when it came on. From what I've seen, I really liked.

I absolutely hate reality tv....but I've found that I really like Rob and Big on mtv. Those guys crack me up.

And a show I always forget to mention: MXC. I swear I laugh harder at that show than anything that has ever been on tv. I just can't get sick of people falling down or getting hit in the face.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I absolutely hate reality tv....but I've found that I really like Rob and Big on mtv. Those guys crack me up.

And a show I always forget to mention: MXC. I swear I laugh harder at that show than anything that has ever been on tv. I just can't get sick of people falling down or getting hit in the face.
    Holy Crap!

I thought I was the only person that watched that show. It's so freakin' funny. I tell all my friends to watch it. Nothing is funnier than seeing grown men and women hop across a makshift pond and then eat it right before they reach the end.

I swear to god, if they made an American version of this show and put it on primetime, it would get huge ratings. Hell, I'd pitch it.

I love watching the women compete whenever swinging on a rope is involved. The best part is: They never make it.

An American version may be good, but they would have to overdub it with different voices to keep it funny, I think.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    how much longer until the car accident channel? we're a few vomitoriums away from being the romans at this point.
    It's well on it's way. Have you watched Spike lately? Half of it's airtime is filled with reality gold like "World's Most Shocking Moments Caught On Tape" and CSI. But I have to admit as a CSI fan I love it.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love watching the women compete whenever swinging on a rope is involved. The best part is: They never make it.

An American version may be good, but they would have to overdub it with different voices to keep it funny, I think.
    The women swinging on ropes is so funny because almost all of them don't have the upper body strength to hold on long enough.

The other day I was watching and it was a heavy set lady. I was laughing before she even left the platform. She dropped like a stone. Also, I saw a lady get fucked up by the landing. It hit her square in the back, jerking her head back and throwing her helmet off. Ouch.

The dubbed voices is a must. It adds so much to the show. I just love when the contestant is about to go and they dub in some crazy stuff like, "I drink my own pee."

Priceless.

Does anyone watch "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia?"

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

MXC! I love that show! You're right, it cracks me up more than anything else I could possibly see on TV.

Does anyone watch "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia?"
    amanda, we watch that show. i think it's pretty funny. not the kind of thing i'd watch over and over again like some shows, but funny the first time around, for sure. i like any story involving charlie.

I love that show... and yes, Charlie is hilarious.
    One of my favorites is when they are trying to remove the cast from his leg. Mac tells him to go to the doctor to have it removed.
    Charlie: " Oh, look at me. The millionaire who goes to see doctors."

I love that show... and yes, Charlie is hilarious.
    One of my favorites is when they are trying to remove the cast from his leg. Mac tells him to go to the doctor to have it removed.
    Charlie: " Oh, look at me. The millionaire who goes to see doctors."
    that is a great one. i love the one where charlie and mac are in the limo and they see dennis and dee on the street as crackheads. awesome!

Dennis/Dee to Frank: "Why didn't you leave the bar to us?"
    Frank: "Because, children, you are crack heads."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 188 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast