Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 188 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Literally just posted this in the Netflix thread like 10 seconds ago...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    ...I'm a little afraid of it.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...I'm a little afraid of it.
    Not afraid of it like I'm literally scared of it. Afraid that I'm going to start watching it and 15 minutes in just go "What the hell is this crap?" and want to turn it off. Then continue to subject myself to it until the end.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's not often that I find someone with the same name as me, and on top of that Mae Martin is super funny and adorable! Can't wait for this:

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The movie from the 80's with Dolph Lundgren as He-Man? Yea, that was horrible. I think I have it sitting on my DVR because I wanted to re-watch it to see how bad it really was and I'm a little afraid of it.
    The Masters of the Universe movie was just terrible. Frank Langella's Skeletor mask looked like a Halloween costume. And it features pre-Friends Courtney Cox. It's commercial failure was the beginning of the end of Cannon Films. It's gloriously bad.

And I kind of love it.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I watched the Frontline episode about Amazon. It is eye-opening. I don't know how many will watch a two-hour news feature but I would recommend it. Then you will know how we are going to get to the reality in 1984.

Full episode:

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I watched the Frontline episode about Amazon. It is eye-opening. I don't know how many will watch a two-hour news feature but I would recommend it. Then you will know how we are going to get to the reality in 1984.

Full episode:
    Same, I actually posted the episode yesterday here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1185242

Must watch for everyone!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry that apparently I still don't know how to post a video on here.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Sorry that apparently I still don't know how to post a video on here.
    Click this little icon here: It says "insert video" if you hover your mouse over it. Then just paste the link to the video into the box that shows up. If it's a youtube video you have to change the first part of it from https to http.

That's it.

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I did. I just tried to edit and do it again... and well you can see the results. Maybe it's my phone...

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, you can't use the short share link (youtu.be), it needs to be the full desktop address.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone watching Locke & Key?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Anyone watching Locke & Key?
    Check here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Key-on-Netflix

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh cool. I stayed away cause I thought there were spoilers in there.

Country
    Country Flag

ALERT: I Am Not Okay With This on Netflix is awesome. That is all.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Altered Carbon
    Without giving much away, I did like the first season. I like the idea of it and I felt it could have been a one season and done type of show. Well, Season 2 came out and wow is it garbage. The first season had a couple main characters/actors that I like. The second season takes those fictional characters, gives them new actors "skins" and it completely falls apart. The new actors and storyline is crap and I truly couldn't get through it. I'm hoping it is gone the way side.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. I had to give up on Altered Carbon at shortly into episode 2.

Right now I am in DIRE need of a new series to binge watch. I have started on Locke and Key but I'm only 1 episode in. It would be nice to have a back up if I fail to "connect" with it.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Yeah. I had to give up on Altered Carbon at shortly into episode 2.

Right now I am in DIRE need of a new series to binge watch. I have started on Locke and Key but I'm only 1 episode in. It would be nice to have a back up if I fail to "connect" with it.
    Personal, it depends on what type of genre you are into for people to give you some recommendations .

For me, I like dark shows the most, but recently re-watched The Office and I am glad I did.
    With a darker tone, Dark on Netflix I really liked, but, the second seasons spends too much time in another time line so to speak. Not giving anything away.
    Penny Dreadful I felt was amazing and I am disappointed they are making something of a spinoff of this based in California. Preview looked bad to me.
    I push the Hannibal show like a drug dealer. Loved everything about this show, though at times it gets a tad too artsy for my taste.
    The Society on Netflix actually wasn't too bad and I enjoyed more it then I thought I would. Kids in a town, parents disappear, kids start their own society type of show.
    The Haunting of Hill House was fantastic as well. Not gory at all, just a dark slow horror type of mentally breaking the characters down.
    I think all these shows are on Netflix.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Penny Dreadful I felt was amazing and I am disappointed they are making something of a spinoff of this based in California.
    Yup, I'm disappointed too. Especially since the final season was so rushed.

And I haven't gotten around to Season 2 of Dark yet.

I started McMillions the other night and it's pretty interesting.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Penny Dreadful I felt was amazing and I am disappointed they are making something of a spinoff of this based in California.
    Yup, I'm disappointed too. Especially since the final season was so rushed.

And I haven't gotten around to Season 2 of Dark yet.

I started McMillions the other night and it's pretty interesting.
    I heard about McMillions, I just need to stay focused on other things instead of watching too much TV, which I already do lol.

I will add "Succession" to the list. It moves slow, and isn't a comedy, but the dialogue kind of makes it one. I felt the second season was a lot more desirable and fun to watch. There are two seasons so far.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Altered Carbon
    Without giving much away, I did like the first season. I like the idea of it and I felt it could have been a one season and done type of show. Well, Season 2 came out and wow is it garbage. The first season had a couple main characters/actors that I like. The second season takes those fictional characters, gives them new actors "skins" and it completely falls apart. The new actors and storyline is crap and I truly couldn't get through it. I'm hoping it is gone the way side.
    I have an app that tracks the shows I watch. I was shocked when I got a notification that Altered Carbon was coming back. I thought it was a one and done season. I never heard anyone talk about season 1. I got about halfway through season 1 before stalling out. I've been meaning to finish it, but I can't get around to it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Altered Carbon
    I have an app that tracks the shows I watch. I was shocked when I got a notification that Altered Carbon was coming back. I thought it was a one and done season. I never heard anyone talk about season 1. I got about halfway through season 1 before stalling out. I've been meaning to finish it, but I can't get around to it.
    It did drag towards the end and seemed to fizzle out, but the main actress, Martha Higareda has a big sex scene with Poe. I thought she was beautiful. What can I say? I'm a guy and she wowed me .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 188 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast