Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1516

Thread: The Movie/Actor Game

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

TOP GUN

MICHAEL IRONSIDE

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Total Recall

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Last Action Hero

Charles Dance
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Aliens 3

Sigourney Weaver

GALAXY QUEST

ALAN RICKMAN

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dogma

Chris Rock

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

New Jack City

Wesley Snipes

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Blade II

Ron Pearlman

THE CITY OF LOST CHILDREN

DOMINIQUE PINON

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Frantic

Harrison Ford
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Mosquito Coast

River Phoenix
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

EXPLORERS

JAMES CROMWELL

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

L.A Confidential

Russell Crowe

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Gladiator

Joaquin Phoenix

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Walk The Line

Reese Witherspoon

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Pleasantville

Tobey Maguire

THE CIDER HOUSE RULES (STEPHEN KING IS ON THE DVD)

CHARLIZE THERON

The Devil's Advocate

Keanu Reeves

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Matrix

Laurence Fishburne

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Matrix

Laurence Fishburne

What's Love Got To Do With It

Angela Bassett

F/X

BRYAN BROWN

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Australia

Nicole Kidman

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Batman Forever

Tommy Lee Jones
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No Country For Old Men

Javier Bardem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast