Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 556 of 567 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 566 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,900 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Your David and Anne inscription is definitely intriguing. If someone else comes to mind, I'll let you know. And I'll include your inscription in my next update of my site, if you don't mind.
    That's fine. Is the quality good for your purposes?
    Yes this is fine, thanks

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of the paperback Plume edition of the drawing of the three it has no number line or a UPC code or price anywhere on it. I s this an ARC or something like that? I don't recall if BCE are made for paperbacks
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That is the Quality Paperback Book Club edition, as shown here:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently What I know about it: it was printed and given out to management level distributors with Macmillan some time in the fall of 1996. This specific copy has been owned by that distributor since then, just socked away untouched. King signed 75 of these for the reps. Anyone seen before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Never seen it. If it's truly signed, it is rare indeed.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Never seen it. If it's truly signed, it is rare indeed.
    It’s definitely signed. I’m told this was a very personal gift from King and many kept this. I just wish I seen them. I’m
    Awaiting the certificate that comes with it now.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Apparently What I know about it: it was printed and given out to management level distributors with Macmillan some time in the fall of 1996. This specific copy has been owned by that distributor since then, just socked away untouched. King signed 75 of these for the reps. Anyone seen before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've got one. Just like you said, there are 75 signed and they went to publishers reps and big vendors. -K

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Wonderful item!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe this was discussed sometime back in regards to the reissue of IT in 2017. Speaking of the HC with the white DJ. Was it determined that the lowest number line started with a 2?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Mine starts with a '3', and I bought it on 7-30-17
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Mine starts with a '3', and I bought it on 7-30-17
    Thanks, Steve. Was that the release date?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine also starts with a 3 - shipped on Jul 13, 2017
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

First Scribner hardcover edition July 2017

from the copyright page

I found mine at Walmart

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

from the copyright page

I found mine at Walmart
    What number is it? Ones with number lines starting with 2, 3, etc also have that same statement.

3, as stated above.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Mine also starts with a 3 - shipped on Jul 13, 2017

from the copyright page

I found mine at Walmart
    Thanks again, guys. Looking to pick one up and wanted the lowest print available. I thought that maybe some '2's' were issued as well.

Did the PB with the same cover have a '1'?

Yes, the paperback with the same cover artwork starts with a '1'.
    It was published before the hardcover, January 2016 according to the copyright page.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, the paperback with the same cover artwork starts with a '1'.
    It was published before the hardcover, January 2016 according to the copyright page.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Regarding Colorado Kid Illustrated Edition. (trade PB reissue):

Was there more than one printing?

If so does Anyone have a "first edition" they may want to sell me?

Thx

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there somewhere a list with all the official signed Stephen King cards ?

I own some of them.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Small reminder that tomorrow (april 24th) will be the "Independant Bookstore Day" in the USA, with an exclusive print version of "In The Tall Grass"
    Only tomorrow
    Only in Independant bookstores !
    (and then probably resold on ebay)

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Only tomorrow
    Only in Independant bookstores !
    (and then probably resold on ebay)
    Truer words have never been posted...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I heard that there are 300 signed copies splitted among the 700 stores!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the other day someone posted a picture in one of the Facebook collector groups of a reply letter they received from King's office years back. I don't doubt the legitimacy of the letter, but the signature looked off to me. has it ever been confirmed whether King's secretary occasionally signed on his behalf?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    the other day someone posted a picture in one of the Facebook collector groups of a reply letter they received from King's office years back. I don't doubt the legitimacy of the letter, but the signature looked off to me. has it ever been confirmed whether King's secretary occasionally signed on his behalf?
    Yes Shirley signed lots of things for him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 556 of 567 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 566 ... LastLast