Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 567 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 ... LastLast
Results 13,776 to 13,800 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Going value for a Gunslinger 3rd F/F with one of Tomas' slipcases? I know the slipcase itself goes $35 new.

Thx --- George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Going value for a Gunslinger 3rd F/F with one of Tomas' slipcases? I know the slipcase itself goes $35 new.

Thx --- George
    I saw the eBay auction. If that's what you're asking about, I think $150 best offer would be my max. Or was. They removed best offer.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone happen to know if there is any difference between 1/70 Talisman and the lettered Talisman?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone happen to know if there is any difference between 1/70 Talisman and the lettered Talisman?
    There is no difference other then what they write in the space. Even the limitation page is the same.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    There is no difference other then what they write in the space. Even the limitation page is the same.
    Would you say there is a difference in value between the two?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

From SKCollector website:

"A lettered state of an indeterminate number of copies designated the "artist's presentation state" signed by the authors and the book's 10 illustrators. These were for presentation and not for sale. The limitation page reads: "This presentation copy #___ of 70 copies of this special illustrated first edition of the Talisman is signed by the participants in the edition and is not for sale. *Street Price:

70 numbered presentation copies, with were also signed by all the authors and illustrators. The limitation page reads the same as the lettered state above.*$1,400-$1,700*(est)"

I've seen these 1 of 70's for sale a few times, don't think I've ever seen a lettered.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

From SKCollector website:

"A lettered state of an indeterminate number of copies designated the "artist's presentation state" signed by the authors and the book's 10 illustrators. These were for presentation and not for sale. The limitation page reads: "This presentation copy #___ of 70 copies of this special illustrated first edition of the Talisman is signed by the participants in the edition and is not for sale. *Street Price:

70 numbered presentation copies, with were also signed by all the authors and illustrators. The limitation page reads the same as the lettered state above.*$1,400-$1,700*(est)"

I've seen these 1 of 70's for sale a few times, don't think I've ever seen a lettered.
    I have one of each. One I bought from ebay and one from David, but I am not sure which was which. The one I bought on ebay was $1500. Not sure how much I paid for the one from Betts.

I have copies 70 and G. So I know there were 70 of the numbered lettered. But I still am not convinced there were actually 70 of the Lettered lettered. I haven't heard of any double lettered Letters so maybe the "lettered" variation is rarer, so I would say that the ones with the actual Letter would be more desirable. Not sure how that would effect the value.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

There's discussion on this in the catalog going back to 2014, and the bottom line is that the actual number of lettered vs "of 70" copies is unknown.

Mr. Rabbit Trick's Letter T is shown in the catalog and amd013 has G and #70.

Who else has what? Let's fill in the blanks; if you have a letter or another "of 70", post it here.
    I do not. I ALMOST bought a 1/70 but opted to hold off for a letter where they seem to be all on the same line of 1/70. The last books I need are proving very hard to find. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Help us to correct The Catalog by heading over to:

The Talisman Lettered and "of 70" Presentation Copies; How Many Total Were Produced?

... and letting us know which Lettered/Presentation Copy Number you have!

PS I've transferred the data from some of the posts above and deleted the posts to avoid confusion.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to read King's short story "The Revelations of 'Becca Paulson" as it was published in Rolling Stone magazine from July/August 1984.
    Would someone be willing to send me pictures of all of the pages of the story? I would be forever grateful!

https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Give me a couple of hours and I'll send you the images. I have the magazine.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was Flight or Fright published before The Outsider or between The Outsider and Elevation?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Give me a couple of hours and I'll send you the images. I have the magazine.
    Thanks very much, that would be amazing! No rush at all.
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to amazon.com
    - The outsider : Hardcover – May 22, 2018
    - Flight or Fright, by CD: September 4, 2018
    - Elevation : November 12, 2019
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Tippy and Ari posted a Just After Sunset Bookplate sighed edition. Does ANYONE know how many were done? Does anyone else even have one here?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    According to amazon.com
    Elevation came out on October 30, 2018. Flight or Fright was a little more than a month before that.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    According to amazon.com
    Elevation came out on October 30, 2018. Flight or Fright was a little more than a month before that.
    Well spotted : doing some researches on the articles of my website, it was indeed planned and released on octobre 30!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to amazon.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    According to amazon.com
    Thanks, guys! Needed to know it's correct place on the shelf.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's not listed there, boss.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    yeah it is missin I REALLY want one.. WILL OFFER $1000 to anyone that has one. It is the only bookplate missing from my collection
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    yeah it is missin I REALLY want one.. WILL OFFER $1000 to anyone that has one. It is the only bookplate missing from my collection
    For a second I thought you said you'd offer 1 grand for anyone to add it to the catalog (-_-')

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My mistake. The Catalog for King Trade editions usually doesn't include anthologies.

Country
    Country Flag

My mistake. The Catalog for King Trade editions usually doesn't include anthologies.
    It is listed under the Collectibles Catalog but just states 2018 as a publication date. I don't believe CD has published theses yet.

Traveler ToBoldlyGo will become famous soon enough

I have something of a minor mystery for anyone who is interested in trying to crack the case!

Two days ago, I found a version of Stephen King's The Stand in a thrift shop. It had no dust jacket. It is not a first edition and has no code in the gutter that I can see. It is not the complete and uncut version.

But the strange thing is that it is bound in all black cloth spine and boards. It is BCE size, but not the same color as the BCEs I seem to be finding online, via Ebay and Google. This book was printed in the 70s for sure. The references inside were from the 70s, the list of King's printed works up until the point of The Stand's Publication is listed inside, and the spine has the original layout that the original Doubleday books have. The only other clue I have to give is that it seems to have been a library book. However it's in very good shape for a library book. It was almost like it was never checked out, which is insane for its age. What do you guys and gals think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 567 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 ... LastLast