Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 567 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 ... LastLast
Results 13,626 to 13,650 of 14171

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Does anyone have details and pics of numbers 1, 2 and 3 of George Beahm's Phantasmagoria? I have almost all numbers (I'm missing number 12) but I'm having issues to identify the first three numbers since these were not stapled.
    Some pictures on my thread here Ari, let me know if you need more details.
    What are the post #’s ?
    1155, 1192?
    I thought the link took you to the right page, but 1011 was the main one i was referring to, although both those other posts show Phantasmagoria issues as well.
    Hi Simon, the link will take you to page 41 of your book collection, but which post that is will depend on what setting each person has for number of posts per page. So for me that is posts #801 to #820, since I have configured for 20 posts per page.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks good to me

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that’s legitimate.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great signature. Compares well to King sigs in that era. Also dated less than 2 years after issue. Too bad your name isn't Joe.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought so too. Just bought it.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why is it near impossible to find a signed Cujo with proper address shown on copyright page?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Why is it near impossible to find a signed Cujo with proper address shown on copyright page?

Because they are rare.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Because they are rare.
    I thought more common. But I digress... you are correct sir.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Because they are rare.
    Some people thought the 23rd Street address was a first edition and had King sign that. Probably because many references state that “First published in 1981 by The Viking Press.” indicates a first edition without mention of the Madison Avenue address. I had to school a lot of booksellers about that when purchasing copies for the Dragon Rebounds.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Because they are rare.
    Some people thought the 23rd Street address was a first edition and had King sign that. Probably because many references state that “First published in 1981 by The Viking Press.” indicates a first edition without mention of the Madison Avenue address which is incorrect. I had to school a lot of booksellers about that when purchasing copies for the Dragon Rebounds.
    That’s the issue man. Everyone I find signed has the incorrect address?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on this one?
    Never mind. BCE anyways.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looks like the handiwork of one of the serial offenders from a few years back (forget which one). I wouldn't want it.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Thoughts on this one?
    Never mind. BCE anyways.
    Trash.

The price on that one has been plummeting in the past two weeks. Always a tell-tale sign the seller is trying to find a sucker who will bite on it.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No bueno

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a question, but a comment : during the King/Grisham interview, King said that he has recieved 12 boxes of books to sign...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Not a question, but a comment : during the King/Grisham interview, King said that he has recieved 12 boxes of books to sign...
    Private party. Friends and family. Association copies.😢. He does that ALL the time.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Collecting Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Private party. Friends and family. Association copies.. He does that ALL the time.
    500 books? And right after he talks about helping out small independents? No this is something different Glenn

EDIT: this is 100% something coming. All I can say for now.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Private party. Friends and family. Association copies.. He does that ALL the time.
    500 books? And right after he talks about helping out small independents? No this is something different Glenn

Hope so! I need it! 10 books in a box. 12 boxes 120 books. I have a Sb box and dr sleep box. They are not big boxes.

Country
    Country Flag

Hope so! I need it! 10 books in a box. 12 boxes 120 books. I have a Sb box and dr sleep box. They are not big boxes.
    He did state 500. Fingers crossed dude!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Asleep

If I ever learnt how to post pictures I could show you the box

My Mood
    Asleep

I will have to listen again. Exciting at least 1 will end up on eBay then!

Country
    Country Flag

If I ever learnt how to post pictures I could show you the box
    Get Tapatalk man. It’s how I do it. Only way I can lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Asleep

Looking forward to a novel already finished and one in the works! Right?

My Mood
    Asleep

Crime. novel. Small publisher?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 546 of 567 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 ... LastLast