+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 545 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545
Results 13,601 to 13,602 of 13602

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny007 is a glorious beacon of light Johnny007 is a glorious beacon of light Johnny007 is a glorious beacon of light Johnny007 is a glorious beacon of light Johnny007 is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Thank you, Jeremy (I believe),

Exactly what I'm looking for. I appreciate it!

John
    FYI, Barry Levin passed away a few years ago and his nephew ( I think) was selling off his old inventory. They are no longer operating a bookstore.
    Yes, I know. I should have been more transparent for the reason I'm searching for these URLs. I need the URLs to see if they were "crawled" by The Way Back Machine. I'm hoping to find unique SK books offered at different times from prominent book sellers. So now that I've been reacquainted with the Barry Levin website, I can see what was offered over the previous 20 years. It should be fun (hopefully) to see what was available and how much it was.

John

Great Old One Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I remembered King wrote a letter to Mystery Scene, angry that Barry Levin was selling Nebel.

I didn't know he was dead. He commited suicide and isn't the only Barry Levin who did it: it seems a famous attorney also did in 2001.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 545 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545