Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 567 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,275 of 14175

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Okay, I'll stop collecting SK and start collecting Tea Bag Envelopes. Less expensive.
    Not really.
    There crazy tea baggers out there...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Sold for $1070

WTF?!?!
    GOOD GRAVY!! I mean .......What in the actual hell?!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fucking Hell. I once paid that for a S/L Stand

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold for $1070

WTF?!?!
    I guess it depends on the on the person buying the book. What may seem like a lot to you or me might not be a lot of money to someone else. There are also only 150 of these and it might be worth it to a completest.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I could have bought one for $475 and seriously thought about it... then decided it does not have a place in my collection for that price. I am shocked that it went for that much but then again... a completest may have to have it and thus that is nothing. Be interesting to see what these trade for in a year or two's time!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would not pay $25 for it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    LOL we agree to agree.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    LOL we agree to agree.
    I would buy the entire run of 150 copies at $25 apiece if they were offered to me. That would be a no brainer.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing that NYCC might get some too.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing that NYCC might get some too.
    I bind books and to be honest Becca... I would not be surprised at all and here is why. They may have only released 150 but they would have used a perfect binding on this book and to do setup on only a 150 makes no sense. I imagine they printed MANY more. The biggest part of binding these books is the set up of these large machines. There is on 19 pages so very little paper and ink required. I am willing to bet many of these are still to come....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Collecting Questions

Yeah but with print on demand can't you print just a single copy of something? Probably 150 or 300 is simple with that. I suspect this is how they were printed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yeah but with print on demand can't you print just a single copy of something? Probably 150 or 300 is simple with that. I suspect this is how they were printed.
    I would have to see them up close Paul. There are "quick binds" that mimic a perfect bind but I would be able to tell. Hopefully a member shows a copy up close when they get it. I am betting a 1000 or more of these were done Paul... when Hallmark does Comic Con special ornaments... I think I read somewhere that they produce 4-6 times what actually shows up there... same idea here i would say....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Sold for $1070

WTF?!?!
    GOOD GRAVY!! I mean .......What in the actual hell?!
    Imagine how much would be worth the one that is unsigned by fake author
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would have to see them up close Paul. There are "quick binds" that mimic a perfect bind but I would be able to tell. Hopefully a member shows a copy up close when they get it. I am betting a 1000 or more of these were done Paul... when Hallmark does Comic Con special ornaments... I think I read somewhere that they produce 4-6 times what actually shows up there... same idea here i would say....
    There's going to be some serious buyer's remorse if that's the case and the flood gates come open.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Having a hard time believeing they only made 150...I can see more of these handed out at similar events in the future.....just like the Doctor Sleep sleep mask.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm starting to believe this is part of something much darker:

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Anything after SDCC will be a fifth edition and thus worthless...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This Charlie book was hastily put together within the last 30 days...I know a little of the story behind the making, but I promised I would not tell all I knew.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The keyword here is "all" you know.
    Meaning you may tell some of it?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

I have been thinking today about whether or not we will see another King Signed Limited.... I ask this cause they seemed to be flying at us when I started chit chatting with the good folks here... it has to be near 3 years since one was announced no? Would the last one not be The Shining? Will he do more? I mean, he really doesn't have to... but I hope he does for sure. Just seems like a long time to me... other than the lettered Thinner which really is not an S/L to me and a bounty of "gift" and "artist" editions we have not seen much have we? Thoughts?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Joyland
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I have been thinking today about whether or not we will see another King Signed Limited.... I ask this cause they seemed to be flying at us when I started chit chatting with the good folks here... it has to be near 3 years since one was announced no? Would the last one not be The Shining? Will he do more? I mean, he really doesn't have to... but I hope he does for sure. Just seems like a long time to me... other than the lettered Thinner which really is not an S/L to me and a bounty of "gift" and "artist" editions we have not seen much have we? Thoughts?
    Yeah it's a little strange. We had a ton of them, and the past few years has been completely void of anything. It will be interesting to see if any more are done.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We have had signed limited books, they just happen to be lettered editions that cost >$3K.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The catalog is your friend.......here is what we have had in the last five years:

2011 J.N. Williamson's Illustrated Masques - 52
    2011 Fifty-to-One - 50
    2011 The Secretary of Dreams Volume Two (Lettered) - 52
    2011 Blockade Billy 350#'d + 52 Lettered = 402. Indeterminate # of PC's
    2011 The Very Best of New Horror- 200
    2011 11/22/63 - 1,000 (850 for public sale)
    2011 The Big Book of Necon 150#'d, Indeterminate # of PC's
    2011 IT: The 25th Anniversary Edition (Cemetery Dance) 750 #'d, Indeterminate # of PC's
    2012 IT: The 25th Anniversary Edition (Cemetery Dance) Lettered - 52
    2012 Full Dark, No Stars (Cemetery Dance Lettered) - 52
    2012 The Wind Through The Keyhole - 800
    2012 The Wind Through The Keyhole - UK-200
    2012 The Rock Bottom Remainders Lithograph - 270
    2013 The Big Book of Necon Lettered - 52, S/L 150 = 202
    2013 A Book of Horrors - S/L - 100 (83 for public sale)
    2013 The Century's Best Horror Fiction - 52 Lettered - 25 Artist Edition = 77
    2013 Joyland - 26 Lettered - 724 Numbered = 750
    2013 The Dark Man: An Illustrated Poem - 500 #'d + 52 Lettered = 552
    2013 Doctor Sleep UK - 200
    2013 Doctor Sleep - 750 #'d + 52 Lettered = 802. Indeterminate # of PC's
    2014 The Shining - 750 #'d + 52 Lettered = 802
    2014 Carrie Deluxe 40th Anniversary edition - Lettered = 26
    2015 Thinner = 26
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The catalog is your friend.....:

2014 The Shining - 750 #'d + 52 Lettered = 802
    2014 Carrie Deluxe 40th Anniversary edition - Lettered = 26
    2015 Thinner = 26

Of course the catalog is our friend. 2014, and for sure 2015 were "thinner" years, as 2016 looks to be tough also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 567 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast