Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 567 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 14175

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I particularly like the way JackPoint is raging on this thread after attempting to sell a copy of "Rage". Oh the irony! LOL! LOL!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I particularly like the way JackPoint is raging on this thread after attempting to sell a copy of "Rage". Oh the irony! LOL! LOL!
    LOL I never even thought of that! Rep points for that joke!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahh... My morning laugh Some people just never get past being picked on as a child.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

My favorite quote is the run-on sentence that violates its own rules.

Quote Originally Posted by JackPoint
    "I will refrain from commenting on your awful spelling, grammar, and syntax, except to say that in MY world, massive failures in those areas are a LOT more suspect than someone reading a wish list on a site like this that happens to include the one single King item I have to sell, and that I don't care if I sell or not, and who POLITELY responds, alerting the person whose[sic] wish list includes that item that I might have it and be willing to part with it - and who also simultaneously inquires as to the proper protocol for this here."
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

YOU ARE ALL ASSHOLES!!!! ------ J/K

LOL - but seriously I am new to this site as well and I have to say that I have found everyone here to be nothing but polite, respectful, and extremely knowledgeable. From all of the old posts I have read it seems to me that everyone here is more than willing to not just welcome new members, but also to help them, and pass on any information that is asked.

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    YOU ARE ALL ASSHOLES!!!! ------ J/K

LOL - but seriously I am new to this site as well and I have to say that I have found everyone here to be nothing but polite, respectful, and extremely knowledgeable. From all of the old posts I have read it seems to me that everyone here is more than willing to not just welcome new members, but also to help them, and pass on any information that is asked.

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!
    I did have a issue the first time. I was blasted as trying to sell something (I was not) cause I made a mistake in what I wrote to what I had. Someone called me out and said to everyone to watch me... not going to mention names but had no issue since. I almost said screw this.... VERY close. I stayed and I did cause of a few super cool cats... GLAD I DID. To come on here and your 1st post to sell something is asking for trouble. Especially if your a bit of a baby... like buddy. I am not... thus kept trucking and again ...... SO glad I did.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Trying to sell on your first post is not an issue - over reacting to a very reasonable response and ranting at people who have been members on here for a long time is.

I've used the quote before, but it seems relevant here:

"it's a small town son, and we all support the team"
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

No one knows redemption on this site more than I do. I had no business collecting at the point on my life that i started to. I was young and foolish and broke a lot of deals. However I stayed here and repaired my reputation as best I could, and now I'm attending a VIP King reception with our very own RF.

Totally worth putting in effort and staying around. Like the others said. Your loss.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved the last few pages. They made me smile. Welcome to the site JackPoint.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We should get this thread back on track. Any more posts on this issue (Jackpoint) should go in the Random Comments thread.

A friend is looking for "The New Lieutenant's Rap" chapbook that Steve gave to those attending his 25th anniversary in publishing party. Can anyone let me know if you've seen one for sale lately and what a fair price would be? Thank you!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    A friend is looking for "The New Lieutenant's Rap" chapbook that Steve gave to those attending his 25th anniversary in publishing party. Can anyone let me know if you've seen one for sale lately and what a fair price would be? Thank you!

Brian
    This is from The Collector site:

Signed numbered edition of 500 copies. This book was never offered for sale to the general public and 100-150 of the copies were given away at a party celebrating SK's silver anniversary in book publishing. The value of this book depends on whether it includes just the book, trivia quiz,or the peace necklace & envelope. $1,700 - $2,700 (est)

As far as I know, none has been listed for sale in the last year or longer.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    It's not on sale much, so expect to pay at least $2500 just for the chapbook. $4000 for the full set.

Country
    Country Flag

This is on my want list... but is VERY hard to find. I have not seen a full set in the last year or more too. YOu have one Rabbit?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He got it signed in Paris last year
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Question regarding the 1st/1st Under the Dome dust jacket, I have two copies that both say they're first publications, one has white font on the DJ and the other has grey. Are they both considered 1st's?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Question regarding the 1st/1st Under the Dome dust jacket, I have two copies that both say they're first publications, one has white font on the DJ and the other has grey. Are they both considered 1st's?

Yes they are. Variant dustjackets just like Insomnia etc.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post

Yes they are. Variant dustjackets just like Insomnia etc.
    And there's a new thread dedicated to the topic now.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone confirm if The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon that came with The New Lieutenant's Rap was a 1st or 2nd edition?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

As far as I know, they were all first printings. The one I got is a first.

John

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You..... The Collectibles Catalog states it was a 2nd Edition.(Just Checking)
    Signed... undated & What color ink?

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If I'm asking question that has been asked - my apologies. Please Bare with me on this one

I found today 2 copies of Cell Hardcover with the different DJ's - the regular 1st edition as appears at the catalog and the DJ with the larger show on spine BCE as stated on other thread.

Both DJ's have the price $26.95 on inner flap. and both books have full number line 1 3 5 7 9 10 8 6 4 2

As far as I know - BCE has no price on it and don't have number line.

Thoughts ?

(In the photos - left is "catalog", right is "BCE")

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like we have ourselves another variant!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 567 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 ... LastLast