Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 567 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,825 of 14174

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay folks, I'm wondering if you could help me figure out the best way to go about this. I have a PB/HC mixture of the DT series. The first 4 are PB the rest are trade HC. My next project is to get the 4 in HC. I will NEVER have a lovely matching Grant set and that's okay but I would like to upgrade from the PB's. There is the Grant gift set of the first three that would be perfect but it looks like a nice set is going for $350 which seems insane. Or is it? I don't know. If I had that and grabbed an HC Wizard and Glass that seems easiest. Or should I try and get them individually? Either way it looks to be a fairly costly endeavor that I would do over time

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Okay folks, I'm wondering if you could help me figure out the best way to go about this. I have a PB/HC mixture of the DT series. The first 4 are PB the rest are trade HC. My next project is to get the 4 in HC. I will NEVER have a lovely matching Grant set and that's okay but I would like to upgrade from the PB's. There is the Grant gift set of the first three that would be perfect but it looks like a nice set is going for $350 which seems insane. Or is it? I don't know. If I had that and grabbed an HC Wizard and Glass that seems easiest. Or should I try and get them individually? Either way it looks to be a fairly costly endeavor that I would do over time
    Be patient with that 3 book set, you can score them for half that.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Be patient with that 3 book set, you can score them for half that.
    Good, I definitely will. $350 seemed a tad overpriced. I've checked all over and don't see many available so if anyone sees one for a reasonable price please PM me. Even if it's months from now and you all have forgotten about this. Lol

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also remember that the Gift Set was a 3rd print of The Gunslinger and a 2nd print of Drawing of the Three. If you're OK with non-1st printings, then this won't matter.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Also remember that the Gift Set was a 3rd print of The Gunslinger and a 2nd print of Drawing of the Three. If you're OK with non-1st printings, then this won't matter.
    The Drawing of the Three, since it has all new illustrations, qualifies as a second edition rather than just a second printing.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that's okay with me. Also why I thought that set was overpriced for a third printing but I would definitely get it if it's cheaper than $350

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that's okay with me. Also why I thought that set was overpriced for a third printing but I would definitely get it if it's cheaper than $350
    I have the second shipped (AND signed by artist) for $100. and its a perfect 1st. You can get the 3rd in a 1st for about $75 (David has some at Betts and they are well priced)... and WAIT.. for the 1st of Slinger.... That is what I would do
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to stomp on any toes but that DT II, signed by Hale, can be had directly from Grant for $75.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have the second shipped (AND signed by artist) for $100. and its a perfect 1st. You can get the 3rd in a 1st for about $75 (David has some at Betts and they are well priced)... and WAIT.. for the 1st of Slinger.... That is what I would do
    I like this thinking Thanks for the advice!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to stomp on any toes but that DT II, signed by Hale, can be had directly from Grant for $75.
    What the? I was just on there trying to decide on that Talisman/BH/DT VII deal. Now I must head back that way.....thank you!
    Since you guys are here....what do you think of that deal?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=at_one;987826]Not to stomp on any toes but that DT II, signed by Hale, can be had directly from Grant for $75.[/QUOT

Really?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=webstar1000;987830]
    Not to stomp on any toes but that DT II, signed by Hale, can be had directly from Grant for $75.[/QUOT

Really?
    It sure is, I just checked!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Beverly Marsh;987832]
    Not to stomp on any toes but that DT II, signed by Hale, can be had directly from Grant for $75.[/QUOT

Really?
    Beverly, I have an extra slipcase for the DT I-III set. It's yours for $25 + shipping....if you are interested.

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Beverly Marsh;987832]

Really?
    That is not what I meant. I meant it "smart ass like". He says that shit RIGHT after I (a long time member) offers one I have for sale. Its rude and yes... he stepped on toes. Just not cool IMO. My price is $75 but I am in Canada so the shipping is higher. I have two others for sale and would ship for free if your interested. I have DT# 6 and WTHKH. Anyways, is what it is
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=webstar1000;987834]

Really?
    That is not what I meant. I meant it "smart ass like". He says that shit RIGHT after I (a long time member) offers one I have for sale. Its rude and yes... he stepped on toes. Just not cool IMO. My price is $75 but I am in Canada so the shipping is higher. I have two others for sale and would ship for free if your interested. I have DT# 6 and WTHKH. Anyways, is what it is
    Just trying to help a fellow member save a buck!!!

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=at_one;987835]

Really?
    Just trying to help a fellow member save a buck!!!
    Your the man.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=webstar1000;987834]

Really?
    Oh I see. I didn't mean to get in the middle of anything. It's hard to tell over a web page what people really mean. I didn't even realize you were selling one, I thought you were telling me about what it should cost. Right over my head, it happens often. Lol.

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Beverly Marsh;987837]

Really?
    Oh I see. I didn't mean to get in the middle of anything. It's hard to tell over a web page what people really mean. I didn't even realize you were selling one, I thought you were telling me about what it should cost. Right over my head, it happens often. Lol.
    It is only $3 to ship I see... Totally understand It is a nice book to have!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=webstar1000;987838]

Really?
    Thank you for the offer though now that I'm back on planet earth. Lol. I might hold out for that set from Grant and hope it's cheaper down the line.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Beverly Marsh;987843]

Really?
    Thank you for the offer though now that I'm back on planet earth. Lol. I might hold out for that set from Grant and hope it's cheaper down the line.
    I just did a quick search, looks like 3 or 4 ebay auctions for DT I-III set ended at $175-$200 in the past few months.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=at_one;987833]

Really?
    Beverly, I have an extra slipcase for the DT I-III set. It's yours for $25 + shipping....if you are interested.
    Thank you too. I've got to see if I can get the books first

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=at_one;987845]

Really?
    I just did a quick search, looks like 3 or 4 ebay auctions for DT I-III set ended at $175-$200 in the past few months.
    Now THAT seems much more reasonable! I would do that. I'll keep my eyes out. Thank you!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't pay over $200 for that set.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bev what condition are you looking for for the 4 books in HC? I think I have 5 copies of #2, 6 copies of #3 and I think 6 copies of #4. Depending on condition you are looking for I have some ranging all over the place of condition. Just PM me what condition and price range you are looking at.
    As for #1 I only have 1 copy. I am still looking for another copy of that one in a price range that is reasonable.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What would be the current market value of PS Deluxe Traycased Chadbourne edition of The Colorado Kid 1/33 NOT PC? The collector site has these at $1000-1700 which seems very high to me.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 567 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 533 ... LastLast