Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 567 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,075 of 14172

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I very much appreciate all of the advice, from the serious to the silly. Helping the new guy is a big part of what seems to make this community so great. It has all been taken in and considered and I'm sure will help me going forward. Thanks again, everyone.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    I very much appreciate all of the advice, from the serious to the silly. Helping the new guy is a big part of what seems to make this community so great. It has all been taken in and considered and I'm sure will help me going forward. Thanks again, everyone.
    Just point out that silly guy and I'll take care of him for you.

Seriously - you're on a path of great rewards.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not all that seasoned and find most of this advice to be very helpful, as well. As I was searching for anything on a dealer I've been working with to see if the vibe was good I found a lot on him here: Recommended bookdealers My added advice to a newby is to use this site for references...who on the outside to trust and not to trust.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Facebook does NOT have higher prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    FB prices are typically higher
    I don’t use Facebook guys so I don’t know who’s correct here.
    Some fucking coward gave me negative rep for this

A website of grown men and women apparently.

I hope your collection catches fire.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Balanced it out for you, dude!!!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow...is Mark Zuckerberg a member here?...thats lame as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Balanced it out for you, dude!!!
    Lol thank you brutha

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow...is Mark Zuckerberg a member here?...thats lame as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha dunno what’s going on Chad. Wouldn’t put it past Zuckerberg though!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I got negative rep for my comment/advice too, which seemed relatively innocuous

Maybe someone's in a bad mood today.

Whoever it is: I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I think I got negative rep for my comment/advice too, which seemed relatively innocuous

Maybe someone's in a bad mood today.

Whoever it is: I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
    Yeah bit weird isn’t it? I gave you positive rep to compensate also.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I looked into the negative rep. A relatively new member here seems to have gone hog wild giving out positive and negative rep. The member has no "power" as far as adding or subtracting points when giving rep. I'm a bit mystified. I'll try to contact them.

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I looked into the negative rep. A relatively new member here seems to have gone hog wild giving out positive and negative rep. The member has no "power" as far as adding or subtracting points when giving rep. I'm a bit mystified. I'll try to contact them.
    Hey guys, I'm the one who apparently gave out some of you guys negative rep. It was unintentional, I went down the line and gave all the responses to my question positive rep. Or at least, I tried to. Not really sure how some came across negative, but I assure you it was an accident. RF let me know that it happened and I cleared it up with him. He tells me he has fixed the problem. Again, sorry for that strange mixup. I've had nothing but positive experiences here and certainly meant to reflect that.

Will (who doesn't hate any of you)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, I'm the one who apparently gave out some of you guys negative rep. It was unintentional, I went down the line and gave all the responses to my question positive rep. Or at least, I tried to. Not really sure how some came across negative, but I assure you it was an accident. RF let me know that it happened and I cleared it up with him. He tells me he has fixed the problem. Again, sorry for that strange mixup. I've had nothing but positive experiences here and certainly meant to reflect that.

LOL Shit really does happen!!!! LOL Thanks for owning up on the mess and working with, El Jefe to rectify it. Does this mean I get the positive rep I gave to, Alan back? lol j/k lol

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bad Marine

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Bad Marine

*Me handing out negatives* "You are ALL equally worthless!"

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got another negative so I think you’re off the hook willy. Pretty confident I know who it is though. I’m embarrassed for them.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got another negative so I think you’re off the hook willy. Pretty confident I know who it is though. I’m embarrassed for them.
    Don't be too confident. I'm not even familiar with the member as they haven't posted in over 16 months, and only have e few posts. Weird.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ashamed. Considering you're one of the best people here, Alan.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As my dad is fond of saying "Not to change the subject but . . . " Can you guys tell me how many King books were available, if any, with a King signatures from the publisher? I am referring to when the signed book has a sticker on the jacket "Signed by Author" or similar and available at a retail location. Like the Thomas Harris books coming out soon as an example.

Thanks,

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    As my dad is fond of saying "Not to change the subject but . . . " Can you guys tell me how many King books were available, if any, with a King signatures from the publisher? I am referring to when the signed book has a sticker on the jacket "Signed by Author" or similar and available at a retail location. Like the Thomas Harris books coming out soon as an example.

Thanks,
    Duddits

That's all I've got.

Not really what you are thinking though.

No trade editions as far as I know.

He would do signings to promote the book release though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Ashamed. Considering you're one of the best people here, Alan.
    Very kind of you to say that, thanks Brian. Those are the only 2 occasions I’ve ever had negative rep in the nearly ten years of posting here. *shrugs*

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

100 copies of Full Dark No Stars BCE came signed and had a sticker.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Can I get some authenticity input on this sig?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Can I get some authenticity input on this sig?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Without reference to scale, I say it's a legit modern day cramped signature.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 567 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 ... LastLast