Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 567 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 531 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,775 of 14172

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Here is an example of a remarque. Of the ones I have, this is my favorite.

I absolutely love that one!
    I like it too. I wonder if that is a number 2 or number 3 tennis ball?

Fantastic!! Can I give you a positive rep for that???
    Just got done reading DUMA KEY. I loved it. I never wanted a Remarque until I saw this. the tennis ball, percy and the ship are just amazing! Love the yellow!

Traveler Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold Gmailman is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

What number do you want on your balls?

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Collecting question - How I can contact Grant Publisher ?

I emailed and called few times with no response. I'm looking for LSOE S/L slipcase and wanted to find out if they have spare to sell.

Any help is appreciated

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

I emailed and called few times with no response. I'm looking for LSOE S/L slipcase and wanted to find out if they have spare to sell.

Any help is appreciated
    I think all you can do is keep trying, as they're more or less completely operated by Robert at this point by all appearances.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any help is appreciated
    Shaq send them an email through the site.. they will get back to ya buddy
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Has Mark Geyer ever done Rose Madder remarques that aren't the flowers? I have a signed copy that I'm considering getting remarqued, but I'm not enamored by that particular one.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Has Mark Geyer ever done Rose Madder remarques that aren't the flowers? I have a signed copy that I'm considering getting remarqued, but I'm not enamored by that particular one.
    I don't know if he has or hasn't. But he is a nice guy who, I think, would do anything possible to please a fan or customer. Ask him about doing something special and I'll be he would be glad to do it.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post

Any help is appreciated
    I think all you can do is keep trying, as they're more or less completely operated by Robert at this point by all appearances.
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Any help is appreciated
    Shaq send them an email through the site.. they will get back to ya buddy
    Thanks guys - emailed Robert directly and got respond after 30 minutes. And they have replacement traycase !!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to pick up a copy of Justin's bibliography in paperback to carry around and mark up. Is the paperback current? Is there more than one version?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Justin's Bibliography in paperback is good up until about 2008. There were two addenda issued bringing it up to 2009. I've never seen those addenda offered for sale, though.

Justin issued a revised edition as an ebook in 2013 with his numbering revised also. Here's the Kindle version from Amazon ($6.99):

http://www.amazon.com/Stephen-King-P...s+bibliography

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Justin's Bibliography in paperback is good up until about 2008. There were two addenda issued bringing it up to 2009. I've never seen those addenda offered for sale, though.

Justin issued a revised edition as an ebook in 2013 with his numbering revised also. Here's the Kindle version from Amazon ($6.99):

John
    Thanks!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    I had the addentums, lent them to a friend, and never got them back :-(
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    I just (about 4 days ago) purchased these very addendums. I was unaware of them until Zelig posted his 'Books about King' list recently. I paid £20 including another F/F copy of the Hardback 1st edition of the book. I'll post pictures in the appropriate thread when they arrive.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The book with the addendums is 7 years out-of-date. That's a long time in the collecting world. Buy the electronic version.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The addendums do come up for sale every now and then. Got mine years ago for $5 a piece. But Alan is right, your best bet is getting the eBook (although the eBook itself is also out-of-date, but less so).

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    The book with the addendums is 7 years out-of-date. That's a long time in the collecting world. Buy the electronic version.
    Totally agree. I have the PDF version in my dropbox, so that I can access it anytime, anywhere.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the good info. I was initially leaning to the electronic because I always have my iPad when I'm book shopping, so it would help. But, there is something about a real book that was appealing to me. Of course that want of the real book is what has caused this whole mess in the first place. I will go for the electronic version.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Totally agree. I have the PDF version in my dropbox, so that I can access it anytime, anywhere.
    I like the electronic version because I can update it whenever a new book comes out.

Country
    Country Flag

I like the electronic version because I can update it whenever a new book comes out.
    Can you elaborate on what you mean? Is there a feature that lets you add more to the bibliography or mark off books that you have?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Can you elaborate on what you mean? Is there a feature that lets you add more to the bibliography or mark off books that you have?
    If I remember correctly, the system allows you to download the ebook version in numerous formats. including RTF that you can edit. It never crossed my mind, but I guess that it's something that could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Thanks for all the good info. I was initially leaning to the electronic because I always have my iPad when I'm book shopping, so it would help. But, there is something about a real book that was appealing to me. Of course that want of the real book is what has caused this whole mess in the first place. I will go for the electronic version.
    I printed myself a copy via hulu. Although, I never actually opened it contrary to the PDF file.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, any format you like.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Details of the addendums:

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I don't know if he has or hasn't. But he is a nice guy who, I think, would do anything possible to please a fan or customer. Ask him about doing something special and I'll be he would be glad to do it.
    Thanks for the advice Bob. I had asked for a custom remarque (beyond the roses), but he asked that I wait until the summer. He needs to brush up on the book in order to sketch something more personal.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the measurements I need for the slipcases that I'm going to ask Jeff Whiley to make. I'm thinking that I'd also like one to house the Green Mile paperbacks. Could I get help with those measurements? Just like the Bachman Books slipcase that he made, I'm concerned about getting the right fit, since it's multiple books together.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have several 1st/1st trades with Remarques from Glenn Chadbourne so I'm wondering if I really need to keep ahold of 1st/1st trades without the Remarques. Or should the Remarques be a collection onto themselves as well as the 1st/1st? Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 567 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 531 ... LastLast