+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 561 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561
Results 14,001 to 14,002 of 14002

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I just noticed a strange thing on my WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE UK special editions.
    I have one of the 200 copy signed editions and 2 of the 700 copy editions.
    Of my 2 700 copy editions, one is open and it is numbered and has the facsimile signature. The other is still in the shrinkwrap, but the book inside is identical to the 200 copy SIGNED edition! The paper sticker on the outside though claims it is one of the 700 copy editions!
    Very weird, the only way to see if it was accidentally a signed edition mistakenly labeled a facsimile signed edition is to open it!
    Decisions, decisions!
    Ok, I am confused, I have both editions, and the slipcases and spine of books are identical. I can only tell the difference by opening the book (plus the edition of 700 still has shrink wrap, and the plate, previous owner cut a door in the shrink wrap so book can be removed.

So bottom line is, I don't think that is a mislabeled 1/200 book.
    That is why I think I may have made some kind of mistake, because the dust jacket on my 700 copy book is smooth with white lettering (i.e., just like the Hodder trade edition), the only one of the 3 which is opened, while the other two dust jackets have gold lettering and the books seem to be made of a rougher composition. I don't understand it myself. However, the book itself is numbered and has the colored plates, etc. I bought it from CD. I'm sure the error is on my part, but I can't remember the circumstances.
    From memory, neither book (700 or 200) came with a dust jacket as standard. I think CD PS Publishing offered a limited few of the 700's to include the dust jacket from the trade as a bonus item and it was shrink wrapped with the dust jacket already on the book.
    From memory? You must not have that medical cannabis card yet.
    People say Marx was smart but Iíve read his stuff and he barely spends any time at all yelling about Jimmy Dore.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know the print run for the UK Rage 1st paperback from NEL? I know the 1st US edition was 75,000, but wasn't sure what the UK 1st was.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 561 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561