Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 567 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,025 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I just noticed a strange thing on my WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE UK special editions.
    I have one of the 200 copy signed editions and 2 of the 700 copy editions.
    Of my 2 700 copy editions, one is open and it is numbered and has the facsimile signature. The other is still in the shrinkwrap, but the book inside is identical to the 200 copy SIGNED edition! The paper sticker on the outside though claims it is one of the 700 copy editions!
    Very weird, the only way to see if it was accidentally a signed edition mistakenly labeled a facsimile signed edition is to open it!
    Decisions, decisions!
    Ok, I am confused, I have both editions, and the slipcases and spine of books are identical. I can only tell the difference by opening the book (plus the edition of 700 still has shrink wrap, and the plate, previous owner cut a door in the shrink wrap so book can be removed.

So bottom line is, I don't think that is a mislabeled 1/200 book.
    That is why I think I may have made some kind of mistake, because the dust jacket on my 700 copy book is smooth with white lettering (i.e., just like the Hodder trade edition), the only one of the 3 which is opened, while the other two dust jackets have gold lettering and the books seem to be made of a rougher composition. I don't understand it myself. However, the book itself is numbered and has the colored plates, etc. I bought it from CD. I'm sure the error is on my part, but I can't remember the circumstances.
    From memory, neither book (700 or 200) came with a dust jacket as standard. I think CD PS Publishing offered a limited few of the 700's to include the dust jacket from the trade as a bonus item and it was shrink wrapped with the dust jacket already on the book.
    From memory? You must not have that medical cannabis card yet.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know the print run for the UK Rage 1st paperback from NEL? I know the 1st US edition was 75,000, but wasn't sure what the UK 1st was.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for somebody that have the following "collectors" edition that could reply to some questions?
    - Carrie, with an intro by Tabitha
    - Salem, with an intro by Clive Barker
    - Shining, by Elmore Leonard

I don't know if there are any other in that collection?

Thanks
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I am looking for somebody that have the following "collectors" edition that could reply to some questions?
    - Carrie, with an intro by Tabitha
    - Salem, with an intro by Clive Barker
    - Shining, by Elmore Leonard

I don't know if there are any other in that collection?

Thanks
    I have all of those.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone confirm to me that the PS Publishing edition of "The Dead Zone" hasn't been sent yet?
    There are no additional introductions (by another writer) is there?

Thanks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I received The Dead Zone months ago. Will check as soon as I get home for intro.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The PS THE DEAD ZONE does not have an introduction.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, thanks !

Country
    Country Flag

I read on my website, in an old article from 2014, that there are 500 signed copies and an additional 100 rebound signed copies of "The best american short stories 2007"

Can anybody confirm that?
    I don't see this in the catalog : is it because of the unofficial rebound?
    Anybody got more details?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is not in the catalog, as it is a rebound.

Country
    Country Flag

The rebound I believe is the 100 copies version.

How about the 500 copies version? Anybody got more infos?

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower audiobook tapes : are those signed or facsimile signed?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

The Dark Tower audiobook tapes : are those signed or facsimile signed?
    The Gunsliner and the Drawing of the three have signed limited editions - you should be able to find information in the catalogue.

Gerald Winters shared a picture of the "THIRD" audio book signed. Which everyone said was photo shopped.

It was never validated and caused all kinds of drama.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks !

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

While looking through my US first printing TPB of Later for an anomaly that Tommy asked about; I noticed on the UK 1st printing TPB that King's name is slightly raised on the front cover vs it being smooth on the US cover. Not sure if this will be a 1st printing indicator for this edition down the road. Also, the US edition is slightly taller.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Any chances to add some 2020 and 2021 sigs in the signature page?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For us non-paperback collectors, were the original US Rage and The Long Walk released in hardcover? I only ever see the paperbacks.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    For us non-paperback collectors, were the original US Rage and The Long Walk released in hardcover? I only ever see the paperbacks.
    Only collected in The Bachman Books I believe as far as a HC. I first read the collection after it checking it out from the school library ironically.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Any chances to add some 2020 and 2021 sigs in the signature page?
    Updated.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks !

Country
    Country Flag

There are no signed lettered edition of PS's "The Dead Zone", right?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It’s coming. Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Ok thanks
    So, I am not mistaken, ALL King PS Publishing editions announced so far have a signed lettered as well?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok thanks
    So, I am not mistaken, ALL King PS Publishing editions announced so far have a signed lettered as well?
    No some don’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

From Peter C:

We’re now looking at a fast turnaround on the next deluxe King title (either THE DEAD ZONE or CUJO) with books hitting the streets

around Christmas/new year’s. Steve having already signed the sheets for both titles.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 567 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 ... LastLast