Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 567 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,625 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Thank you, Jeremy (I believe),

Exactly what I'm looking for. I appreciate it!

John
    FYI, Barry Levin passed away a few years ago and his nephew ( I think) was selling off his old inventory. They are no longer operating a bookstore.
    Yes, I know. I should have been more transparent for the reason I'm searching for these URLs. I need the URLs to see if they were "crawled" by The Way Back Machine. I'm hoping to find unique SK books offered at different times from prominent book sellers. So now that I've been reacquainted with the Barry Levin website, I can see what was offered over the previous 20 years. It should be fun (hopefully) to see what was available and how much it was.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I remembered King wrote a letter to Mystery Scene, angry that Barry Levin was selling Nebel.

I didn't know he was dead. He commited suicide and isn't the only Barry Levin who did it: it seems a famous attorney also did in 2001.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If at all possible, I'd like to find the owners of two notebooks King auctioned off in the eighties. Do these ring a bell with anyone? (via PM if you like)

From George Beahm's A to Z:

- To benefit Manly Wade Wellman's widow, King contributed to Confederation (a convention held in Atlanta, Georgia, on August 31, 1985) a holographic notebook containing 89 pages of The Drawing of the Three; a short story, "The End of the Whole Mess"; and "The Doors". A 7-by-9-inch school notebook with a Garbage Pail Kids sticker on the cover sold for $5,200. It was purchased by Robert Weinberg and Lloyd Currey, who bought it for a collector.

- To benefit the American Repository Theater (1988 ) King donated a notebook containing holographic pages from an unpublished novel, Key holes, which sold for $4,000.

Thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone here have ANGST? Do they think it’s as collectable as SIE, NEBEL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Nein

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Nein
    I own Angst....cheaper than Nebel...I do not own SIE

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nein
    I of course own all of them. ANGST EP is not worth as much as the other 3 EP SK books, but it is still worth a few hundred euros.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Nein
    I of course own all of them. ANGST EP is not worth as much as the other 3 EP SK books, but it is still worth a few hundred euros.
    Have an extra you would sell mate? I would like to get all 4 of the bootlegs...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nein
    Only have my own copy at the moment, if I see another one, I will inform you.

Country
    Country Flag

Nein
    Thanks as always my man
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Nein
    Frank you got a picture of what it looks like? ANgst?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nein

Country
    Country Flag

Nein
    Thanks! It is slipcased?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes !!!

German HC Angst
    Originaltitel Bare Bones
    Publisher Edition Phantasia
    Published 1989/1990
    Translator Joachim Körber
    limited to 300
    slipcased
    Original price 125 DM

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"IF IT BLEEDS" is moved to april 21st, not the 28th !!!

I wasnt sure but there were different infos according to websites (amazon audiobook / hardcover) / scribner / sk's official, and got it confirmed by Scribner!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    "IF IT BLEEDS" is moved to april 21st, not the 28th !!!
    It would be nice if they make up their minds. Evens King's own site shows both dates as the release date.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree it was confusing. Hence why i asked Scribner and if I share that info is because they confirmed that 21st date to me.
    I since contacted my UK contact, because now their date doesnt make sense

Now, King's comment during the CNN interview of the date being pushed forward 2 weeks makes sense. I thought that King was mistaken.
    But then that means that the scribner communication wasnt very good about showing that change, since I didnt heard about it until someone pointed out the different dates on reddit...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

According to one of my contacts, 21st is the ebook (usa/uk) and the book version will be on the 28th (usa /uk)

Country
    Country Flag

Well, new info directly from the UK publisher : 21st will be the official release date for both the ebook AND the book !

So grab a copy, while you go do your shopping at Tesco or Asda or elsewhere

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have details and pics of numbers 1, 2 and 3 of George Beahm's Phantasmagoria? I have almost all numbers (I'm missing number 12) but I'm having issues to identify the first three numbers since these were not stapled.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Does anyone have details and pics of numbers 1, 2 and 3 of George Beahm's Phantasmagoria? I have almost all numbers (I'm missing number 12) but I'm having issues to identify the first three numbers since these were not stapled.
    Some pictures on my thread here Ari, let me know if you need more details.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    What are the post #’s ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    What are the post #’s ?
    1155, 1192?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What are the post #’s ?
    1155, 1192?
    I thought the link took you to the right page, but 1011 was the main one i was referring to, although both those other posts show Phantasmagoria issues as well.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What are the post #’s ?
    1155, 1192?
    I thought the link took you to the right page, but 1011 was the main one i was referring to, although both those other posts show Phantasmagoria issues as well.
    You can just click here to get to the post.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 567 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 ... LastLast