Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 567 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 ... LastLast
Results 13,851 to 13,875 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Anyone have an idea as to value of the S/L Best of Cemetery Dance? Thanks!
    $500-$650

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Anyone have an idea as to value of the S/L Best of Cemetery Dance? Thanks!
    $500-$650
    Thanks! One of those weird ones where the trade issue is listing quite high at the moment, but can't find any sales of the SL.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Waiting for the S/L Best of CD 2 to finally get published. I think I ordered this one back in like 2000 when it was going to be called something else. Been so long now I don’t recall......

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it was "Cemetery Dance: A Fifteen Year Celebration". I ordered it in 2013.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sincerely hope some take a min to answer. I know Maine Review, Mashroots, Ubris.. all are sought after older mags. Could some chime in and tell me what they think the top ones to own are? Anyone? I am thinking of branching out to the older rare stuff. ANY insight here be amazing.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Sincerely hope some take a min to answer. I know Maine Review, Mashroots, Ubris.. all are sought after older mags. Could some chime in and tell me what they think the top ones to own are? Anyone? I am thinking of branching out to the older rare stuff. ANY insight here be amazing.
    Talk to Tippy (Rick)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, with my new library set-up I,m finally un-boxing a lot of purchases after the last few years (Health issues let things pile up). So I find myself all out of brodart covers. Can someone please advise me the standard dimensions for ordering Brodart archival covefrs again? lol Thanks, like I said its been a while!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have figures or know where to find figures of how many copies of IT have sold worldwide since 1986? In all languages?

I'm working on a grant proposal to get funding for my PhD and if possible I'd like to quantify how big of a bestseller this book has been for the last 35 years.

thank you kindly!
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I order 13" rolls. Cheaper and less waste Bill.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Does anyone have figures or know where to find figures of how many copies of IT have sold worldwide since 1986? In all languages?

I'm working on a grant proposal to get funding for my PhD and if possible I'd like to quantify how big of a bestseller this book has been for the last 35 years.

thank you kindly!
    IMO, your best chance would be to ask directly King's assistants
    They may not want to disclose that information though.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

Not sure if this is the proper place for this, but hopefully it is.

I have a limited edition of Eyes of the Dragon - one of the ones numbered in red for private distribution. I've attached a photo of the inscription. Does anyone have any idea who David and Anne would be, and their relationship to King?

Thanks for your help!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Hi,

I have a limited edition of Eyes of the Dragon - one of the ones numbered in red for private distribution. I've attached a photo of the inscription. Does anyone have any idea who David and Anne would be, and their relationship to King?

Thanks for your help!

I think that could be David Morrel. He wrote Rambo. I think his Wife was Anne but I’m not 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

David Morrell’s wife’s name is Donna.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think that could be David Morrel. He wrote Rambo. I think his Wife was Anne but I’m not 100%
    An internet search (which is never wrong) says his wife's name is Donna Maziarz. If so, that wouldn't fit.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    David Morrell’s wife’s name is Donna.
    Cool! I was just guessing. Haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

Thanks for your help!
    BrewMeister, what's your red number?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

BrewMeister, what's your red number?
    Number 82.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The only other David I can think of is King's brother, but I suspect he would have written Dave and Steve instead of Stephen...

Country
    Country Flag

The only other David I can think of is King's brother, but I suspect he would have written Dave and Steve instead of Stephen...
    I think you're right. I've seen other examples from these personal copies. Sometimes he included a last name. Other times he included something like "Tabby says hi!" So I don't know if this was more of a casual acquaintance? Apparently someone who was willing to part with the book for some cash!

Pretty sure I'd be keeping mine if he ever sent me one!

Out of curiosity, I looked up my record on it. Purchased from Vagabond Books back in 1998. That was back when they sent out catalogs in the mail. I have a scan of the page from the catalog. Oh, the good old days!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Vincent, I just noticed it was your site where I saw the other examples! Very cool collection of signatures! I see your examples all included last names - not sure if that means anything on my copy or not.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

His site is great for reference.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    Sorry Vincent, I just noticed it was your site where I saw the other examples! Very cool collection of signatures! I see your examples all included last names - not sure if that means anything on my copy or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    His site is great for reference.

There are other sites on the internet?????????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks BrewMeister and Garrell!

Your David and Anne inscription is definitely intriguing. If someone else comes to mind, I'll let you know. And I'll include your inscription in my next update of my site, if you don't mind.

Country
    Country Flag

Your David and Anne inscription is definitely intriguing. If someone else comes to mind, I'll let you know. And I'll include your inscription in my next update of my site, if you don't mind.
    That's fine. Is the quality good for your purposes?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

As I was ordering Horror Cinema from Easton Press it got me pondering..
    Why have they only done one SK edition? Their books are beautiful and everyone knows they would sell. Same with Folio Society?
    I don't know much about the book publishing world so is it a rights issue? Not cost effective?
    Just curious because I'd love to see more SK editions from both publishers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 567 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 ... LastLast