Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 567 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 539 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,975 of 14174

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    OK, I'm sure that many of you have seen The Stand Lettered edition currently up on ebay. I have not seen one of these before. What might be a reasonable offer? I have a numbered one, but may want to upgrade for the right price. I am out of my element on this one.
    I think you be better off to approach the seller here as he is a WELL respected member and a good friend. I think you would get further as he could avoid the Pay Pal and Ebay fee's.... He listed it on the Classifieds thread a few pages back
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a question... how many do you good folks estimate are out there for 1) A same person signed Plant set and 2) a full set of the New Lieutenants Rap. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    The Lettered is exactly the same as the Numbered (other than the written number/letter)
    I thought perhaps I'd missed some difference(s) when I was looking at the eBay pics...good to know I didn't. With no differences between the books, I'm not sure why one would pay for more a lettered over a numbered since there's no distinction between the books that makes the lettered a much more limited variant...it's just an extension of the lettered (or vice versa).

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering if there was a difference between the Cd version of Blood and Smoke and the audio tape version. I seem to remember a short introduction by King on the audio tape version.
    But I'm not sure and there isn't one on the CD version.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

There is no introduction on either the U.S.A. or the U.K. audio tape versions of Blood and Smoke although there is a difference in the playing order U.S.A. tape 1 is" Lunch at the Gotham Caf'e "tape 2 is "1408" and tape 3 is "In The Deathroom" The U.K. tapes are 1, "1408" 2, "In The Deathroom & 3, "Lunch at the Gotham Caf'e.

Spoiler:
    Note MISTITLED U.S.A. audio tape (both sides)

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

There is no introduction on either the U.S.A. or the U.K. audio tape versions of Blood and Smoke although there is a difference in the playing order U.S.A. tape 1 is" Lunch at the Gotham Caf'e "tape 2 is "1408" and tape 3 is "In The Deathroom" The U.K. tapes are 1, "1408" 2, "In The Deathroom & 3, "Lunch at the Gotham Caf'e.

Spoiler:
    Note MISTITLED U.S.A. audio tape (both sides)
    Thanks I must have been wrong. I just seem to remember an introduction where he tries to talk in a South American accent and talks about taking a trip or flight on el cheap air.
    I'm sure I heard it so it must be on another book on tape.
    Thanks for taking the time to look

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to everyone who helped me out with the insurance question.

My next question
    Does anyone know of anyone who fixes up The Stand S/L coffin box? Mine has some chips and other small issues.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    My next question
    Does anyone know of anyone who fixes up The Stand S/L coffin box?
    Yes.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know myself, but my first email would be to Dolso. No idea if he does that or not, but he is certainly good at making them

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    My next question
    Yes.
    That was very helpful. Thank you

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I don't know myself, but my first email would be to Dolso. No idea if he does that or not, but he is certainly good at making them
    As for you, that really was helpful. And a great idea as I never thought to contact him. Thank you!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This was posted on FB by our own Dano, and looks good to me. Someone called it out as fake however and I'd like opinions please.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My next question
    Yes.

Don't get cranky...
    We have a thread where restoring a case is discussed in detail.

HOW TO: Recondition The Stand S/L Case

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    This was posted on FB by our own Dano, and looks good to me. Someone called it out as fake however and I'd like opinions please.

Tough angle to render an opinion on.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

The signature is legit.

I'm also pretty sure the seller of that particular copy was redsoxfan.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My next question
    Yes.

Don't get cranky...
    We have a thread where restoring a case is discussed in detail.

HOW TO: Recondition The Stand S/L Case
    Lol, never cranky! I am woman hear me roar
    I had read through that thread you shared. It was one of the first things that came up when I googled Stand restoration. It was a great read! Very informative and the case looks amazing. Glad you went from glossy back to flat black

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone here have the letter sent to booksellers in March, 1996, regarding the publication of The Green Mile?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could I get some expert opinions on this Cujo inscription and signature please? Thanks

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That Cujo looks good to me, but wait for the heavyweights to chime in before taking that as gospel :-)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Could I get some expert opinions on this Cujo inscription and signature please? Thanks
    It looks good to me too.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    It looks good to me too.

Thanks James, and with heavyweight Bob, that's all I need. Thanks so much guys.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

a couple of U.K Running man have come up on ebay but they both say " first NEL paperback edition December 1983" then under that "reprinted December 1983."
    Does this make them later printings or are they still 1/1? One seller says he doesn't understand why it says that when its a 1/1.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    a couple of U.K Running man have come up on ebay but they both say " first NEL paperback edition December 1983" then under that "reprinted December 1983."
    Does this make them later printings or are they still 1/1? One seller says he doesn't understand why it says that when its a 1/1.
    They are later printings. The UK Running Man is, IMO, the hardest of the UK Bachman's 1st's to find in collectible condition. Small initial print run, I guess, necessitating early reprintings.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    They are later printings. The UK Running Man is, IMO, the hardest of the UK Bachman's 1st's to find in collectible condition. Small initial print run, I guess, necessitating early reprintings.
    Yes, I agree Bob. I've been focusing my efforts on that book for 6 months, and found the others relatively easily in NF+ condition. Running Man I finally got from an Abe bookseller in the UK, delivered last week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 567 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 539 ... LastLast