Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 567 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,050 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Ok thanks
    So, I am not mistaken, ALL King PS Publishing editions announced so far have a signed lettered as well?
    No some don’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Care to elaborate which ones?
    Thanks
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok thanks
    So, I am not mistaken, ALL King PS Publishing editions announced so far have a signed lettered as well?
    No some don’t

Thanks
    I don't believe that the PS editions of Christine or Pet Sematary had a signed lettered counterpart.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Ok thanks
    No some don’t

Thanks
    I don't believe that the PS editions of Christine or Pet Sematary had a signed lettered counterpart.
    Yep.
    Correct
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Before I put this in the wanted thread, I’d like to ask peoples opinions on the Eyes of the Dragon Red numbered edition, with inscriptions.

Does anyone have a measure on the current prices please?

I saw one briefly on Facebook last month, and if thats the rate, it goes back into my wait until you win the lottery pile. But interested in views here just to get a measure.

I love the red numbered thread on here. It’s great.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Before I put this in the wanted thread, I’d like to ask peoples opinions on the Eyes of the Dragon Red numbered edition, with inscriptions.

Does anyone have a measure on the current prices please?

I saw one briefly on Facebook last month, and if thats the rate, it goes back into my wait until you win the lottery pile. But interested in views here just to get a measure.

I love the red numbered thread on here. It’s great.
    I’ve seen them go from $2500-5500. The one you seen last time on Facebook sold for $4000 not what it was listed for. Some go for more obviously depending on who they are too. Blank red numbers I would say fall in the $2500 range. Hope you find one for what you are hoping to pay.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent. Thank you

Country
    Country Flag

Regarding the PS edition of "Skeleton Crew" : is the Becka Paulson and storyboard only in the lettered edition?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Regarding the PS edition of "Skeleton Crew" : is the Becka Paulson and storyboard only in the lettered edition?
    If I remember correctly, and think I do, they're also in the numbered.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

If someone could confirm/deny, it would be great

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The story 'The Revelations of Becka Paulson' is in my numbered, but there is no 'storyboard' if by that you mean drawings.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

thanks !

Is that the only additionnal story compared to the original SKC book?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yes, in the numbered that is the only additional story.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The story 'The Revelations of Becka Paulson' is in my numbered, but there is no 'storyboard' if by that you mean drawings.
    Actually there is art for it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Actually there is art for it.
    I'm looking at this book so much I'm wearing out the slipcase!
    Yes, there is a drawing for it, but I take 'storyboards' to mean a consecutive series of drawings to indicate the action in a movie or TV show, of which I see none in the book. I have no idea what there may be in the lettered edition. If anyone wants to send me that particular version of the book for study, I will not object in the slightest! I'll even go half on postage but you have to cover the insurance.

Country
    Country Flag

Regarding EOTD, the catalog says that the red numbered copies were for friends.

Any idea of the value ratio of a red numbered vs black numbered?

What about the red lettered vs black lettered. Same number of copies. Were the red ones also for friends? Do they also hold a higher value?
    I sort of remember reading something about different signing dates, but it may be for another book

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if of any interest but….

I received a book the other day. ”I shudder at your Touch” 22 tales of sex and horror, edited by Michele Slung.

First printing May 1991. Signed inscribed by Michele for $20 approx plus delivery

This book also has Revelations of Becky Paulson in it.

Country
    Country Flag

Skcollector mentions a UK limited edition of Dolores, with facsimile signature from 1992 (see here)
    I had listed in the illustrations catalog, illustrations in a 1993 Hodder edition (see here)

Can someone tell me if the illustrations are also in the 1992 "fac simile" edition or if it's only in/from the 1993 version?
    Thanks !

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Skcollector mentions a UK limited edition of Dolores, with facsimile signature from 1992 (see here)
    I had listed in the illustrations catalog, illustrations in a 1993 Hodder edition (see here)

Can someone tell me if the illustrations are also in the 1992 "fac simile" edition or if it's only in/from the 1993 version?
    Thanks !
    I just checked mine. Yes these are there (or at least some of them, didn't check that there was a 1 to 1 correspondence between them) . The illustrations occupy about 1/4 of a page at the bottom.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi folks, could someone help me find a photo of a King inscription that is signed *and dated* in 2017? I simply haven’t been able to find one. I’ve spent so much time going through old ebay listings on worthpoint.com the site is now convinced I must be a robot.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

I think I knew this once, but I've forgotten.
    Why were there so many LISEY'S STORY proofs printed?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I knew this once, but I've forgotten.
    Why were there so many LISEY'S STORY proofs printed?
    Because it was so bad, they literally had to give it away.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the official specifics/description on the Gwendy's Final Task S/L (the King Signed edition)?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Does anyone have the official specifics/description on the Gwendy's Final Task S/L (the King Signed edition)?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I’ve seen some coolness though on this I wish I could share!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Hi folks, could someone help me find a photo of a King inscription that is signed *and dated* in 2017? I simply haven’t been able to find one. I’ve spent so much time going through old ebay listings on worthpoint.com the site is now convinced I must be a robot.

Up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 567 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 ... LastLast