Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 567 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 ... LastLast
Results 13,926 to 13,950 of 14171

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Done
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Traveler Nort has a spectacular aura about Nort has a spectacular aura about Nort has a spectacular aura about Nort's Avatar

Default Seeking Info on Whelan S/L Print

Hello,

I hope this is the right forum for this post. If not, could someone please kindly point me to a better locale?

I am seeking information about a “Gunslinger on the Beach” print that I have. It was produced by Audrey’s Glass Onion Graphics in 1983, and is S/L by Michael to 200.

Any info on the history of this print and where it falls in the timeline of “Gunslinger on the Beach” prints would be greatly appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/6fYc9p3

LDPN!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have recently been contacted by someone that bought this book.
    It's a cover I recognise but almost never see.

Any idea of the value?

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I sold my set of four books with that style for 120 (Carrie, Salem, Shining and Shift)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody got the printing date of the first edition of "Storm of the Century"?

The catalog mentions "February 1,1999" but I am guessing this is the release date?
    Any infos about the printing?

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody got the printing date of the first edition of "Storm of the Century"?

The catalog mentions "February 1,1999" but I am guessing this is the release date?
    Any infos about the printing?
    Not sure if this is what you need, but the book states "First Pocket Books trade paperback printing February 1999".

If nothing else, you brought back some memories. I first checked my main collection, which has the book club hardcover edition. Then I checked my receipts and found my scan of the cash register receipt, for the paperback, from Betts Bookstore dated February 22, 1999. $15 plus $5 shipping. Man, I bought so many of my King books from Stu back in the day - perusing a paper catalog and phoning in an order. Those were the days!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My store receipt for STORM OF THE CENTURY is dated 02/13/99.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for your replies.
    Isnt that odd that the book was "printed" the month it was up for sale?

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Isnt that odd that the book was "printed" the month it was up for sale?
    It does seem a little odd, but I don't know how fast a publisher can mass produce books, and how fast they ship them. I'd say my order from Betts could have been a pre-order, but if ur2ndbiggestfan has a store receipt from 02/13, at least some were obviously available by then.

[EDIT] As I think about it, I assume the publisher has to lay out the title page just like everything else. So I'd think it wouldn't be that uncommon to "plan" on printing the book in February, but perhaps they actually start earlier or later than that? Just a guess on my end.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The term "printing" isn't the same as the term printed. They are using the term printing for the release date. They were obviously printed prior to that date.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

That would makes more sense

Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody knows when the german ES (IT) by Phantasia was released? May 1986?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I checked my old card files, and it also says May, 1986.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I checked my old card files, and it also says May, 1986.
    Have not found my old files but May 1986 sounds ok, it was the
    worldfirst edition.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So it states in the catalog there is 10 artist copies of the S/L Gunslinger. Does anyone have one? I am looking at buying one but have never seen one or know what they look like… anyone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

In the catalog is stated that there are 900 arabic numbered copies of "Six Stories"
    Out of curiosity, anybody has pictures of what the arabic numbers look like in those?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Arabic numbers are just the numbers you know; 1,2,3 etc..

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

#802 is Arabic numbers.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, understood. Compared to roman numbered or lettered

Thanks

Along the Path of the Beam HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about

I recently bought a Gunslinger signed by the artist from Kris, and I have some of the later Artist editions (SOS, TDT and WTTK). I am now thinking I might try to put together a set of Artist editions. My question is this; am I right in thinking that there are no official Artist Editions prior to Wolves of The Calla?

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Dark Regions has a Stephen King "Limited and Trade Edition Subscription Service" offer today

https://darkregions.com/products/one...fer-today-only

It's like $917 after the promo code SALE and tax

This one day Stephen King special offer includes the next 5 limited edition books and the next 10 trade edition books written or co-written by Stephen King that Dark Regions Press offers for sale with sufficient inventory with estimated 20% to 40% discounts off retail price for each edition for the remainder of 2021, all of 2022 and all of 2023!

Guaranteed to include a minimum in retail value as the cost of this subscription after the 30% off SALE discount code is applied and before tax/shipping or your money back AND you keep all of the books! Only 10 slots available. This special offering in no way affects Stephen King Mystery Box customers or their shipments. Limit 1 per customer/household.

Really don't know what to expect here lol

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyBBear View Post
    I recently bought a Gunslinger signed by the artist from Kris, and I have some of the later Artist editions (SOS, TDT and WTTK). I am now thinking I might try to put together a set of Artist editions. My question is this; am I right in thinking that there are no official Artist Editions prior to Wolves of The Calla?
    Correct.

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody got a PDF / ebook / digital version of the abridged version of "the stand"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 567 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 ... LastLast