+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 545 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545
Results 13,601 to 13,614 of 13614

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny007 is a glorious beacon of light Johnny007 is a glorious beacon of light Johnny007 is a glorious beacon of light Johnny007 is a glorious beacon of light Johnny007 is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Thank you, Jeremy (I believe),

Exactly what I'm looking for. I appreciate it!

John
    FYI, Barry Levin passed away a few years ago and his nephew ( I think) was selling off his old inventory. They are no longer operating a bookstore.
    Yes, I know. I should have been more transparent for the reason I'm searching for these URLs. I need the URLs to see if they were "crawled" by The Way Back Machine. I'm hoping to find unique SK books offered at different times from prominent book sellers. So now that I've been reacquainted with the Barry Levin website, I can see what was offered over the previous 20 years. It should be fun (hopefully) to see what was available and how much it was.

John

Great Old One Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I remembered King wrote a letter to Mystery Scene, angry that Barry Levin was selling Nebel.

I didn't know he was dead. He commited suicide and isn't the only Barry Levin who did it: it seems a famous attorney also did in 2001.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Citizen of Gilead vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If at all possible, I'd like to find the owners of two notebooks King auctioned off in the eighties. Do these ring a bell with anyone? (via PM if you like)

From George Beahm's A to Z:

- To benefit Manly Wade Wellman's widow, King contributed to Confederation (a convention held in Atlanta, Georgia, on August 31, 1985) a holographic notebook containing 89 pages of The Drawing of the Three; a short story, "The End of the Whole Mess"; and "The Doors". A 7-by-9-inch school notebook with a Garbage Pail Kids sticker on the cover sold for $5,200. It was purchased by Robert Weinberg and Lloyd Currey, who bought it for a collector.

- To benefit the American Repository Theater (1988 ) King donated a notebook containing holographic pages from an unpublished novel, Key holes, which sold for $4,000.

Thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone here have ANGST? Do they think itís as collectable as SIE, NEBEL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Nein

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Nein
    I own Angst....cheaper than Nebel...I do not own SIE

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nein
    I of course own all of them. ANGST EP is not worth as much as the other 3 EP SK books, but it is still worth a few hundred euros.

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Nein
    I of course own all of them. ANGST EP is not worth as much as the other 3 EP SK books, but it is still worth a few hundred euros.
    Have an extra you would sell mate? I would like to get all 4 of the bootlegs...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nein
    Only have my own copy at the moment, if I see another one, I will inform you.

Country
    Country Flag

Nein
    Thanks as always my man
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Nein
    Frank you got a picture of what it looks like? ANgst?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nein

Country
    Country Flag

Nein
    Thanks! It is slipcased?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes !!!

German HC Angst
    Originaltitel Bare Bones
    Publisher Edition Phantasia
    Published 1989/1990
    Translator Joachim KŲrber
    limited to 300
    slipcased