Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 567 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,825 of 14170

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would recommend you to share pictures, it will make everything easier
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Traveler ToBoldlyGo will become famous soon enough

Good idea! My first time trying this. Let's see if it works.

Oh, my permissions say I can't attach pictures.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think you need to have 5 posts to unlock that feature. So just reply to this message
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Ah hah! I bet this comment will do it then!

Country
    Country Flag

Any better now?

Not yet! Maybe after this one. It's a good rule to discourage spammers, though.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a guess but it's probably a BCE. There are other king books with black boards and binding that were BCEs.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Okay, so here is the link to some pictures! https://imgur.com/a/PCP5HeD Sorry I can't just post attachments.

Hey Br!an, that's kind of what I thought. But I can only find BCE's with white boards. On the internet, which doesn't mean that's for sure.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a fourteenth printing. A decent reading copy.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to read King's introduction to "Silver Bullet", the Movie Tie-in from 1985. Turns out that paperback is quite expensive.
    Could anyone send me pictures of the introduction? That would be very much appreciated!!
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Country
    Country Flag

If you speak french, I can send you the french translation

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    If you speak french, I can send you the french translation
    that would be great, thanks!

If anyone should have the one in English, I'd still like to read that too.

Country
    Country Flag

Got it, thank you very much Jon!!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Glad to help.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a question about the US HC 1st ed Bachman books. The Catalogue show the DJ with Bachman Books in gold above Four Early Novels etc.
    What about a DJ without the words Bachman Books?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably not a first edition.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, it's a first from the John collection. I just thought it might be some variant?
    Sorry about the flash. There is no sign lettering wore off or of any imprint. Jacket is smooth.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool looking.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

It appears this dust jacket escaped being foil stamped with gold. I have an Anne Rice book like this.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    It appears this dust jacket escaped being foil stamped with gold. I have an Anne Rice book like this.
    Cool little variant if that's the case. Would explain why John would want it in his collection.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

OK. Thanks all. I was surprised when I opened it and kept thinking something wasn't right - then looked at the old ratty 5th it replaces and it hit me. The top was blank.
    I'll work on getting a better picture and add the John variant in the thread of his books from Betts.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a list of all the different official Stephen King signed cards ?
    I think i only own this...

Constant Reader

Lisey´s UK

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally posted by Lurker

I have a question about the US HC 1st ed Bachman books. The Catalogue show the DJ with Bachman Books in gold above Four Early Novels etc.
    What about a DJ without the words Bachman Books?

No, it's a first from the John collection. I just thought it might be some variant?
    Sorry about the flash. There is no sign lettering wore off or of any imprint. Jacket is smooth.
    FYI, John had this book documented as "The Bachman Books 1985 HC W/dust jacket error", his own words.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I ended up talking to David (which I should have done if first place, wasn't thinking). He changed it in the listings. I'm just going to call it the John variant.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone any idea what a lettered Blockade Billy is going for these days?

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 567 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 ... LastLast