Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 679 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 677 678 679 680 681 689 729 779 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,975 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Probably got beat by me.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

doesn't want me to call her sensei.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should know I appreciate him trying to teach me the move, but...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows who would win in an all out brawl between a taco and a sandwich

Knows that as racist as it is,...the taco would win.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that A.M radio is coming back in a big way!

Is a horrible stuntman.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

has me programmed into her phone as "stalker."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

needs a theme song for each video game

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

combs his eyelashes everyday!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

probably wasn't expecting me to try to answer her example question.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Blaine the Terror Train Mad Man is on a distinguished road Mad Man's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Should explain to me what means "Cthulhu"

I am the one I am the one
    The godlike terror train
    The superior, artificial brain
    Feel free to call me Blaine!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Should read some of H. P. Lovecraft's writings NOW and then he will understand.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Should know that I finished "The Last Wish" by Andrzej Sapkowski 10 minutes ago and just started "Lord of the Shadows" by Jennifer Fallon ... so i don't have much spare time.... also the person above me should also know that i don't know much about H. P. Lovecraft so the name isn't so attractive to me

The godlike terror train

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

should know that if he says something bad about Lovecraft, I will send Cthulhu to visit him.

Country
    Country Flag

Should know that I would never say anything bad about a writer I don't know myself

The godlike terror train

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

will know Lovecraft is probably the most influential horror writer in modern literature.

^^^Made me love her just a tiny bit more by defending Lovecraft.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

shouldn't kill me for not knowing it

The godlike terror train

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

shall know I won't (Cthulu might though) , but would really be doing himself a favor by reading some when he has the chance.

If you rescue me

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Likes 7.5's
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

quotes bathroom graphitti.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

loves bathroom graphitti

The godlike terror train

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is the chain around my neck.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

admits that he has a chain around his neck

The godlike terror train

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shall know I'll be going to sleep in a few moments and should have a good day/night.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 679 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 677 678 679 680 681 689 729 779 ... LastLast