Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 664 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 662 663 664 665 666 674 714 764 1164 ... LastLast
Results 16,576 to 16,600 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

rarely answers his damn phone.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I was out cold last night, and not even The Battle of Hoth blasting at full volume was going to wake me from my slumber

needs to update his voicemail OGM to something i can actually hear.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has listened to it in it's entirety?

obviously didn't see that i said i could not hear it.

(it sounds like wind, then mumbling.)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Made me a sig pic that I didn't use

is someone that i missed and shouldn't worry about it at all.

(but kind of needs to watch her back, cos i can get jealous )

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Made me turn around and look behind myself in paranoia

Bring it on!

just made me laugh so hard i had to wipe tears away.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

^^wants to know if I've seen /that/ wizard!

^is a robot in disguise!

finally accepted it?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is putting in my culo a .38 slug

was concerned he had received something intended for someone else.

Will eventually give into the peer pressure!

[waits]

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is tasked with killing the BUS driver.

Should tell me: what bus driver?

[crash]

is putting the pressure on.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is pretty jumpy [Connor].

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

loves inspiring others.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is singing her own special song?

thinks that Ender's Game, which he has a new combo about, is one of the best sci-fi series ever.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

needs to read Ender's Game

is so right.

should only read ender's game, though, and not the rest of them, as they're not all that great.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

reposted a certain picture...while I was at work.

(Okay I'll stop now before I start sounding TOO creepy or pathetic. )
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 664 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 662 663 664 665 666 674 714 764 1164 ... LastLast