Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 29473

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

has members quoted in his sig

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

does not insult men with guns, for it is against his religion.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

is one of this variety, but not a man

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know that I'm a cybernetic organism, living tissue over metal endo-skeleton.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that is close enough to human

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

should know I don't like to claim to be human...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is in all likelihood, not human.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

should know you have just flattered me...

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

has sent me cards

My Mood
    Worried

should know I am overexcited that you received a card!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Shelbs is on a distinguished road Shelbs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

once had a kissyface av

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

is very pretty.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is a Hungarian warrior.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

has recieved a response to a PM from the other day? (not from/to me)
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

would like to have a beer with Mr. Terminator.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I'd rather have a Heineken with her.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler Farson is on a distinguished road Farson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Drinks beer.
    Stand And Be True.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

dissed me.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I did not. Letti was talking to you. Her and I posted at the same time. I was saying I'd rather have a beer with her than Ahnahld...not you. I'd love to have a beer with you anytime.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has hurt me

should also check his inbox momentarily!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

will know there's nothing there.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

is waiting for lunch.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is about to leave.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

is a puddle

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

steps on puddles.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast