Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1127 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 127 627 1027 1077 1117 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1137 1177 ... LastLast
Results 28,151 to 28,175 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

still hasn't started Breaking Bad

jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with you

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should tell me where to start on that list of what's wrong with me.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

knows how much I love the Google
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Giggles and says motherfucker "too much".

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I'm a starting a list now, will get back to her in .... 5 days.

Is gonna get Bethany wicked drunk.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

is wrong about that

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is about to remind me of our Agreement.

My Mood
    Angelic

has the honor of being the first one to partake of some inhalable goodness with me, should we ever meet.

Thought she was in trouble when booze was involved

My Mood
    Angelic

probably needs to plan on being at that meeting

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

was looking for some action, but all she found were ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigarettes and alco-ho-hoooooooooooooooool.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

wants to get ripped, stoned, wasted.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

wants to get ripped, stoned, wasted too.

Also wants to get ripped, stoned, wasted?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    was looking for some action, but all she found were ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigarettes and alco-ho-hoooooooooooooooool.
    Woah woah woah, James. You're quoting one of my all time favorite bands there.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

had a nightmare that someone took the last bag of Reese's.

(It was probably Bethany)
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

looked into the heart of the island, and what he saw was... beautiful.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

is gonna switch his dragon onnnnn!!! (Let's hope that's not a euphemism.)

- Melike

Is some kind of doctor.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Enjoys britpop (and shouldn't be surprised that a 90s British kid also likes it! )

- Melike

Should know that Noel Gallagher has yet to create anything musically that I don't love.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is my potato sister
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Should come with me and eat potatoes together while we rant about celebrating holidays too soon.

Knows that would be AMAZING.

Country
    Country Flag

is planning Potato Fest 2014! Schedule of events:

5:00 - Commence festivities
    5:15-6:15 - Potato appetizers (potato chips, etc.) while we rant about people and their stupidity
    6:15-6:30 - Main potato dishes (vats of mashed potatoes and gravy with French fries to dip them in) while we discuss the rules about holiday events
    6:30-7:00 - Drive to grocery store to purposefully look for people pushing their carts on the wrong side of the aisle
    7:00-7:35 - Break for Elaine dance
    7:35-8:00 - Watch TV with the sole intention of yelling at people and their stupidity
    8:00-9:00 - Open a window and watch as stupid people drive stupidly.
    9:00-10:00 - More potatoes (breakfast for dinner?)!
    10:00-10:30 - Snack time: potato chips with sour cream and onion dip
    10:30-12:00am - Grunt angrily at people while dipping french fries in vanilla milkshakes

(As I'm writing this I just heard Christmas music playing on TV. It was a commercial for a holiday baking show.)
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1127 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 127 627 1027 1077 1117 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1137 1177 ... LastLast