Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 802 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 800 801 802 803 804 812 852 902 ... LastLast
Results 20,026 to 20,050 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

got high.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

was gonna go to court, but he was hiiiiiigh

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

was gonna' pay his child support, but then he got high (No you weren't ).

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is a paraplegic, and he knows why-y-yyyyyyy

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

is dirty, no good tease
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is head of the class
    If you love me then love me..

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Is someone I suspect to be a fan of comics.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

has brilliant deductive powers.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has amazing powers of observation !

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Is looking for John Connor.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

hides a trident in the trunk of her car.

Got his clothes from the...toilet store?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that %60 of the time it works, every time.

Should know I was just thinking of that line.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

thinks it smells like a used diaper wrapped in indian food !

Smells like a turd with burnt hair on him.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

SMELLS LIKE BIGFOOT'S **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinks that San Diego means "Whale's Vagina"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

likes to eat ice cream and is what some doctor's call 'mentally retarded'.

Knows not of the deranged bunny.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows history will most like repeat itself this Christmas

Will make the Nicholas Cage face when he finally watches it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know i just crank called someone ...

Spoiler:

Should know that pic's gonna be in my head all night week month my life.

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Used a smiley.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 802 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 800 801 802 803 804 812 852 902 ... LastLast