Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1112 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 112 612 1012 1062 1102 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1122 1162 ... LastLast
Results 27,776 to 27,800 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Will know that, while I grew up on Drop Dead Fred, I didn't even realize until recently how popular he was.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

is American, and considering how little British TV gets promoted over there other than Monty Python and Doctor Who (and even that took 50 fucking years to do), that's more than understandable.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

does not consider himself a comedian

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Is also not a comedian.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is going to send me bombs (!)

Knows that's exactly what he deserves!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that Duma Key was trash.

Knows that I will forever associate it with a tiny Ahnold for reasons I can't even remember very well.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

can't stay away from that bacon!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IS GETTING YELLED AT FOR EATING BACON WHILE IT'S COOKING.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows it hurts my feelings

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

should go console himself with some bacon.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I might as well add a coffee with that.

Country
    Country Flag

just made me think of how awesome bacon would be between a split glazed donut. Bacon-donut sandwich.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Has all his fingers

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is in the same city as me right now

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

hasn't been here in a while!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should check out the movie trailer thread to see what I've been up to ...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I'm omw right meow

Is uptight! A nag with a gun.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

woke up on the wrong side of the floooooooooooooor

Has the time to listen to me whine?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

KNOWS THAT NOTHING ELSE MAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR RRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Must be listening to Metallica right now.

Country
    Country Flag

has only worn jeans once
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1112 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 112 612 1012 1062 1102 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1122 1162 ... LastLast