Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Collections: Garrell

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Matching set finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really neat stuff arrived today. Happy.

Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Really neat stuff arrived today. Happy.

Nice grab!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stole this gem.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mail call. Big Top has four of my favorites... SK, Joe Hill, McCammon and Malerman

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats !!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vampire goodie!

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A Malerman kinda day. 2 of the 3 Ten Word Tragedies are Limiteds signed by various authors including Malerman and Tremblay. I wanted to buy just Goblin but the seller wouldn’t sell it only...sniped the batch on eBay on the cheap instead.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK. This page is going to force me to go through you entire collection again .

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Are you going to have a site for your slipcases or somewhere else that orders can be placed outside of Facebook?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Are you going to have a site for your slipcases or somewhere else that orders can be placed outside of Facebook?
    Still working on that
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Still working on that
    Cool. I'll happily order through here and do paypal if that works.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It does
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

A Malerman kinda day. 2 of the 3 Ten Word Tragedies are Limiteds signed by various authors including Malerman and Tremblay. I wanted to buy just Goblin but the seller wouldn’t sell it only...sniped the batch on eBay on the cheap instead.

Dark Regions Press Bird Box has been harder to find lately. I was able to get a copy a couple months back. Too bad it didn't come with a slipcase.

If you ever decide to make a slipcase for Bird Box let me know. I'd definitely be interested.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Goblin is first, then Bird Box
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks good!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My sixth of the seven. Missing Mister Slaughter. This is my favorite series all time.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Maybe one day, when I am done reading more of other authors, I will give Robert M a try. I hope you find Mr. Slaughter at some point.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Read Swan Song and you will be hooked
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

I have so much I do first, but hopefully I get into reading some of his stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast