Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Collections: Garrell

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Work has been really busy the last month or so (doing finance and sales atm) so way behind on photos...

Left to right... US 1st/1st, US 1st/1st flat singed (thx rosannebarr), US 1st/1st Limited

3 from gris and last a random...

Chasing the crown....
    NOw i want the UK version of the BAchman books. awesome collection.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats,
    the SHINING is PERFEKT !!!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

That shining looks spectacular, Garrell
    And I love the look of the shelves and UK book arrangement
    Big congrats!
    reality continues to ruin my life

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Shining, my best ebay purchase ever $200...looks like it has never been read!!!!!!
    $200?! For that nice of a copy?! You disgust me.

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome deal on The Shining
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep yep! Like your bookcase arrangement. Nice! Good score on the SHining 1st. DJ looks awesome.!!!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

sweet new additions

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really neat item

The screwdriver "unlocks" the box, sooo cool!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT !!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For some reason, wholly unknown to me, the Walking Dead case really, really appeals
    We all float down here!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Photos of my fav sig ever...wow!!!!!!!!!!

Red Wanting Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cool man, we've played with those guys before. They're really nice guys as well.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    For some reason, wholly unknown to me, the Walking Dead case really, really appeals
    I can see why it appeals to you --- look at your avatar and all your drawings in your collection, etc... I would wet my pants everytime i walk in your book collection room --- to paraphrase someone famous "nobody likes a clown at midnight - or anytime!!" and the zombies go right along with that!!!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Love the Walking Dead box!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    I can see why it appeals to you --- look at your avatar and all your drawings in your collection, etc... I would wet my pants everytime i walk in your book collection room --- to paraphrase someone famous "nobody likes a clown at midnight - or anytime!!" and the zombies go right along with that!!!
    Hmmmm .... yep, you're probably right .... although continence pants are optional for the reading (collection) room (well, for the die hards anyways ) my partner Connie refuses to leave the door to the room open when she's home alone, she swears that she hears things emanating from there ... but that's likely an over active imagination .... right ????
    We all float down here!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1st/1st UK Signed...so nice!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

New Bama Media guides to celebrate the 52-0 win today
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That CROWS is awesome!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got the 2nd Swords for $33
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some Cronin action...

Both hardbacks are 1st/1st signed and then a reader copy.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Garrell,
    Congrats on the Cronin's

Some Cronin action...

Both hardbacks are 1st/1st signed and then a reader copy.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Biomeg!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad they found a good home

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

There are not so many signed Mary and O´Neil from Cronin.
    Congrats for all the new books !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Biomeg!!!!!!
    Tasty selection you have there Garrell - are they all UK 1sts ??
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast