Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Collections: Garrell

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collections: Garrell

Hi all, bear with me on the photobucket thing, I should get better. Only posting a couple quick pics tonight, very long productive day at work, so I am wore out at the moment. I will have more to follow...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go!!!! I had "Mountains to scale" in order to get mine going, but now its "Old hat". You'll get there too!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No, No use the Icon next to the envelope (above) to insert link to. Then it will put the pic directly into the thread, like all the other Collection Threads.

Usually some form of "Direct Link" info from PB or the others does it. I use "Imageshack". There is a "How To" thread somewhere that I used and made it easier. I'm an "Old fart" so you can imagine how difficult it was to get me "on-board". LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the patience and help, I seem to have got it
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good man! The collection is wonderful and I love the bookshelves.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As Niel Young said in "The Last Waltz". "You got it now Robbie"!!!!

Awesome stuff!!!!!!! Keep it coming!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the "shinyness?", if it has a dj then it gets a brodart.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry about "Photog" skills, we all love the "close-ups" LOL

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I will post more tomorrow, sleepy
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice and i really like the bookshelves, they are different, but different as in great!!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I also like the staggered look of your shelves, and the books look great on them. I also have a PS Publishing File Copy of a COLORADO KID! Great minds think alike, you know!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good!

John

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

The way you display the books are those beautiful shelves really show them off. I like that. Looks fantastic.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Nice Job! Looks great! What is The Stand on the bottom of the shelf across from "The Plant"? Is that a first?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The bottom shelve with the Plant are just my reader copies. The 1st/1st Stand is on a upper shelf waiting for my 1st/1st The Shining to be it's neighbor (it's in the mail). I will be posting more pics tonight when I get off work.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great collection you got there ! Really nice bookshelves too

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great setup. Congratulations for figuring out the picture thing.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice to see some paperbacks. Not everyone goes after them. (except RAGE, maybe)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the old paperbacks because those are the ones I read as a youngster. Carrie, Salem's Lot, and Christine are all 1st/1st and the most expensive one was $2.50 I think. Love Half-Price Books.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What a handsome collection!!!

From both a display and inventory perspective!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast