Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1117

Thread: Collections: Garrell

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE !!!
    I have to buy all of these books for my Vincent Chong collection.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my Birthday presents. Next month on Friday the 13th I get a cool one also. We will be doing the Stephen King tour in Bangor. Bucket list thing for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Garrell and congrats! I need to add that copy back to my collection.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A little cool item before the big one in a couple days

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this mammoth custom rebound from Jerome. The beauty is breathtaking in person. It is my favorite of my Salem’s stuff.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Was that a "regular" first or other edition of salems' lot, or is a re-bound of the limited ed book block. It looks great and you have quite the Salems' Lot collection.
    What is the one next to what I presume is CP Salems' Lot. The case is even bigger. And are your two first ed both second state. And I like your UK version
    as well.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CP Salem’s and the rebound is done with a text block from the CP. The two are a 2nd and 3rd state.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    CP Salem’s and the rebound is done with a text block from the CP. The two are a 2nd and 3rd state.
    Nice. Jerome did a great job with that. Is that big case the case for that version of the book. And good stuff on the 2nd and 3rd state. I am sure
    your 3rd is in better shape than mine .

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome had a custom slipcase made for it also.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Got you. As I said, a very nice Salems' collection.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Very nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE !!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Garrell, Very nice
    Except for your Gunslinger case (JK), the custom bound Salem's Lot is one of my favorites in your collection.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all. Jerome did change up the text block also with 2 color chapter pages and full photos at the start of them. Just amazing.

Actually after messaging Jerome, he used the S/L text block, even better.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all. Jerome did change up the text block also with 2 color chapter pages and full photos at the start of them. Just amazing.
    Very cool! I have been wondering what the "more surprises" are, given the meticulous nature of this rebind...

Love the shot of all the books together, too

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Actually after messaging Jerome, he used the S/L text block, even better.
    Are you able to show the 2 color chapter openers?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That custom Salem's has made me feel equal parts jealousy and arousal... Congrats!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the specially bound 'Salem's Lot!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some neat stuff arrived today.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

My Mood
    Cool

I like that Insomnia. And I think I fixed my PM problem, so try and send the message again.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I won't lie - I've returned to perv at the 'Salem's...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast