+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: Collections: Garrell

Citizen of Gilead Ben Eads has a spectacular aura about Ben Eads has a spectacular aura about Ben Eads has a spectacular aura about Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Matching set finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Weedeater Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really neat stuff arrived today. Happy.

Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Cujo, Misery, Shining, Salemís Lot, Duma Key, On Writing
    Mister Slaughter S/L

Citizen of Gilead Ben Eads has a spectacular aura about Ben Eads has a spectacular aura about Ben Eads has a spectacular aura about Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Really neat stuff arrived today. Happy.

Nice grab!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Weedeater Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stole this gem.

Wish List:
    Mister Slaughter S/L

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mail call. Big Top has four of my favorites... SK, Joe Hill, McCammon and Malerman

Wish List:
    Mister Slaughter S/L

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds!
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats !!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vampire goodie!

Wish List:
    Mister Slaughter S/L

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A Malerman kinda day. 2 of the 3 Ten Word Tragedies are Limiteds signed by various authors including Malerman and Tremblay. I wanted to buy just Goblin but the seller wouldnít sell it only...sniped the batch on eBay on the cheap instead.

Wish List:
    Mister Slaughter S/L

Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Mellow

OK. This page is going to force me to go through you entire collection again .
    Baby, can you dig your Man

Maerlyn's Imp Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Are you going to have a site for your slipcases or somewhere else that orders can be placed outside of Facebook?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Are you going to have a site for your slipcases or somewhere else that orders can be placed outside of Facebook?
    Still working on that
    Wish List:
    Mister Slaughter S/L

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Still working on that
    Cool. I'll happily order through here and do paypal if that works.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It does
    Wish List:
    Mister Slaughter S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric is a jewel in the rough GenericEric's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Malerman kinda day. 2 of the 3 Ten Word Tragedies are Limiteds signed by various authors including Malerman and Tremblay. I wanted to buy just Goblin but the seller wouldnít sell it only...sniped the batch on eBay on the cheap instead.

Dark Regions Press Bird Box has been harder to find lately. I was able to get a copy a couple months back. Too bad it didn't come with a slipcase.

If you ever decide to make a slipcase for Bird Box let me know. I'd definitely be interested.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Goblin is first, then Bird Box
    Wish List:
    Mister Slaughter S/L

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Mister Slaughter S/L

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks good!
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My sixth of the seven. Missing Mister Slaughter. This is my favorite series all time.

Wish List:
    Mister Slaughter S/L

Breaker MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Mellow

Maybe one day, when I am done reading more of other authors, I will give Robert M a try. I hope you find Mr. Slaughter at some point.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Read Swan Song and you will be hooked
    Wish List:
    Mister Slaughter S/L

My Mood
    Mellow

I have so much I do first, but hopefully I get into reading some of his stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast