Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whedonverse

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i never got into angle,firefly,or serenity but i used to watch buffy all the time

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You totally just looked that title up...you didn't know it by heart.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

hmph. i can't believe you think so little of my skillz.

i thought you knew me, monte.

now i'm hurt.

whatever.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post
    hmph. i can't believe you think so little of my skillz.

i thought you knew me, monte.

now i'm hurt.

whatever.

I believe you. I only know a few titles by heart...so you would totally kick my ass there.

i remember titles of episodes that weren't crap. and that i've watched over and over. and most of the first season.

other than that...

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

/me knows all the titles of all seven season.

yeah, that's right.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shiny

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

DBF and I have been trying to work Firefly vernacular into common usage for awhile now.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really need to get the whole set of Firefly
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Gunslinger Apprentice Steve will become famous soon enough Steve's Avatar

That'd be gorramn shiny.

*yes, I am a Browncoat*

"I aim to misbehave."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds

"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
    -- Hoban Washburne

"What does that make us?"
    "Big damn heroes, sir."
    "Ain't we just."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds and Zoe Washburne

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY shiny.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

As far as "main" characters go, not series, Mal Reynolds is Joss's best one. That guy cracks me up.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Just wanted to chime in here as a Serenity fan..I have only seen parts of the series but not a whole show yet...okay chill out. I love the movie and will be getting the series on DVD. Some folks I know said I reminded them personality wise of Mal.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You MUST see Firefly!!! You'll LOVE it!!!!

ETA: You're Jayne, dude.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Really? Okay, personally I don't see me as Mal either except we're both good with guns, but I've had three different folk say so..odd. I hear they're thinking about making another Serenity.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You totally need to watch the series...when Jayne offers Vera for Mal's wife?

Yeah, that's YOU.

Thing is Jayne seems a bit on the slow on the uptake side. Definitely not me there. Maybe I'm a combo.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe. But Jayne offering Vera for Saffron? Yeah, totally you.

Well, can't wait to see it. I hope they make the right choice and make a second movie..

i've heard that alan tudyk was talking about it, but there has been no confirmation. personality-wise, i see you as Jayne, CK.

"i won't get et!!!"

Okay. I'm definitely more into pistols than grenades though and (I hope) a little faster on the uptake than Jayne..

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You totally need to see it.

i'm just saying you're more like jayne than mal. your grammar is better than the both of them combined, if that makes you feel any better.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

CK is Jayne's brother.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast