Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Got this in the mail today. Now I just have to get over my leaveitintheshrinkwrapigitis so I can actually look at it!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just say this five times in a row "I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me" and unwrap that sucker! Great looking book BTW.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

WAMPETERS FOMA & GRANFALLOONS:
    First US hardcover
    First UK hardcover
    First US trade paperback
    First US paperback

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Just say this five times in a row "I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me" and unwrap that sucker! Great looking book BTW.

Break that shrinkwrap, it's a nice production. (I received #38, by the way.)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for a good price on an Easton Press signed edition GALAPAGOS:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160624918123

The title of the auction doesn't mention the book title nor Easton Press, which probably does not serve the seller well.

Disclaimer: I do not know the seller and cannot vouch for him/her.

Only fours hours until the auction ends.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

GOD BLESS YOU, MR. ROSEWATER:
    1st US hardcover VF
    1st US paperback April 1966 (Printed in U.S.A.)
    1st US paperback April 1966 (Printed in Canada)
    1st UK paperback 1967
    New Dell edition January 1970
    New Dell edition 12th printing July 1972

MOTHER NIGHT:
    1st US hardcover
    1st US paperback February 1962 (2 copies, 1 F, 1 VG)
    1st UK paperback 1968
    1st Dell paperback April 1974

WELCOME to THE MONKEY HOUSE:
    1st US hardcover
    1st UK hardcover
    1st US paperback January 1970
    13th printing August 1972
    Is that Caesar on the cover? Could be!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think these pamphlets are rare, but I like them:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. What's the story on those?

WHO AM I THIS TIME? - Redpath Press, $5.95, book and envelope, ISBN 1-55628-027-0, 1987. Story is from WELCOME TO THE MONKEY HOUSE. Sort of a 'greeting card' or as they say 'A Perfect Present' for someone. Package contains envelope, book and postcard. I have no idea where I got this but I do know I paid $3.95 for it.

FATES WORSE THAN DEATH - Bertrand Russell Peace Foundation, chapbook(?), Spokesman Pamphlet No. 80, 50 pence, ISBN 0 85124 338 X, 6/82, reprint of Vonnegut lecture.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    WELCOME to THE MONKEY HOUSE:
    1st US hardcover
    1st UK hardcover
    1st US paperback January 1970
    13th printing August 1972
    Is that Caesar on the cover? Could be!

Caesar Lives...in a zoo Love those ape movies
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

WHO AM I THIS TIME? - Redpath Press, $5.95, book and envelope, ISBN 1-55628-027-0, 1987. Story is from WELCOME TO THE MONKEY HOUSE. Sort of a 'greeting card' or as they say 'A Perfect Present' for someone. Package contains envelope, book and postcard. I have no idea where I got this but I do know I paid $3.95 for it.

FATES WORSE THAN DEATH - Bertrand Russell Peace Foundation, chapbook(?), Spokesman Pamphlet No. 80, 50 pence, ISBN 0 85124 338 X, 6/82, reprint of Vonnegut lecture.
    Cool. Thanks for sharing.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

ARC of AND SO IT GOES, by Charles J. Shields:

WHILE MORTALS SLEEP 1st UK paperback
    VONNEGUT Novels & Stories 1963-1973

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A MAN WITHOUT A COUNTRY, ARC:

BAGOMBO SNUFF BOX proof:

AND SO IT GOES, the actual book itself:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff! Including the toys.

My latest from Easton Press, signed edition of SLAPSTICK:

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The second Vonnegut Library of America volume: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1598531506/

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest from Easton Press, signed edition of SLAPSTICK:

(image upthread)
    I figured you already had that one. Congrats!

Pablo, that would make a nice reading copy. Thanks for the link.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I got out all my Easton Press editions of Kurt Vonnegut books the other day and took a picture. All of these are signed by the author.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast