Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Collectible Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It took over 21 years, but I finally found a copy of Easton Press's BAGOMBO SNUFF BOX:

Now I just need the Putnam limited edition.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that is a nice box. Super cool one
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Wow, that is a nice box. Super cool one
    Thank....ah...ah...choo, you!

I still need the TIMEQUAKE limiteds and one more SNUFF BOX limited, maybe in another 21 years or so...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

The Folio Society's new edition of CAT'S CRADLE, which I am very pleased with, in a not so great picture.
    The box had a hole punched in it but the book was well protected and suffered no damage.
    Packaged by Svetlana, no less!

Poor old Kurt, gone, but I sure hope not forgotten.
    Anyway, Easton Press must remember him, since they just released another edition of THE SIRENS OF TITAN:

https://i.imgur.com/B4nZ7w9.jpg

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Poor old Kurt, gone, but I sure hope not forgotten.
    Anyway, Easton Press must remember him, since they just released another edition of THE SIRENS OF TITAN:

https://i.imgur.com/B4nZ7w9.jpg
    How does the new Easton differ from the old Easton edition? Any value added?

Edit: Oh, now I see it over on the right side of the pic. It looks like thicker paper?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

The SIRENS from 1990 is green, and signed by Vonnegut.
    The SIRENS from 2022 is black and not signed (of course).

The 2022 volume is thicker, but since I have not removed the shrink-wrap I can not compare the pages.

The artwork on the front and back covers are the same, but the spine layout is different.

"Ah......choo!"
    GOD BLESS YOU MR. ROSEWATER Jonathan Cape UK proof of a book I still need:

https://i.imgur.com/S5y0jFY.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7