Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Travels of The Mist Snow-Globe (Shannon's Needful Things)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't find the pic right now, but I have an original "Christine" autograph sent to me by the current owner of "Christine". It also entitles me to a free pass on the motorways from being run over by "Christine" for life. It's in her own "tire track" handwriting!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK Here we go. Shannon, you really "need" this. Trust me!!!

Get going buddy!!!!! Unlike TMSG this is something you can still get on eBay for a reasonable price!!!! Plus, you can help out "Christine"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Does Shannon have a roll of the promotional toilet paper for "Night Shit"?

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Does Shannon have a roll of the promotional toilet paper for "Night Shit"?
    I used to have one.

Unfortunately, holiday guests a few years ago weren't impressed with the softness or absorbancy of the Sears Catalog pages we typically use, so the promotional TP disappeared a few sheets at a time...

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Promotional paperweight for the movie SILVER BULLET. One of my favorite promo items.

I don't care for promo material whatsoever, but this item...GORGEOUS!!

sk

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, love that SILVER BULLET paperweight. Guess I'll be adding that to my want list.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some MUST HAVEs for all promo stuff collectors:

French Promotion Birdcage for the VHS release of the VHS Dark Half - La Part des Tenebres. (THE SK Horror bear is normaly NOT in the Cage ;-) )

Promotion German clinical thermometer Kingdom Hospital - NOT USED

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. I've never seen either of those before.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One other, realy hard to find SK item.
    Dark Tower postage stamp from Austria lim. 100 + Information Note and Dark Tower Card

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stocker is our German "Promo-Queen oh King!"
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by iowabob View Post
    Here's a place to show ShannonsMovies your "absolutely MUST have" item that he needs to add to his rapidly expanding collection.

I'll start with a VERY RARE Stephen King "Cujo" Halloween mask. It's MUCH better than the silly TMSG (The Mist Snow Globe) that Randall Flagg is so proud of...

My vote is on this one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-CHI...item3cb8a5131f

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    One other, realy hard to find SK item.
    Dark Tower postage stamp from Austria lim. 100 + Information Note and Dark Tower Card

Stockerlone,
    All kidding aside.. I would really like to own one of these.
    If by chance you happen to come by one of these, please let me know.
    Thanks
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

These things have become almost like a burden. They reproduce like rabbits. I think I may have to auction one off....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this thread will likely be merged with the TMSG thread and retitled. Something along the lines of "Things Shannon wants, but is unlikely to ever have". Suggestions for a better title are encouraged.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon's Needful Things ?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Shannon's Needful Things ?

That's It!!!!!! Way to go, Patrick!!!!!

lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think this thread will likely be merged with the TMSG thread and retitled. Something along the lines of "Things Shannon wants, but is unlikely to ever have". Suggestions for a better title are encouraged.
    DON'T YOU DARE MOVE MY THREAD!

Here's the first line you wrote in the "Travels with TMSG" thread:

"The purpose of this thread is for members to take a snapshot of their "The Mist Snow-Globe" in its travels..."

Anyone can plainly see that the purpose of my thread was to get away from your obsessive compulsion to insert "TMSG" references into every thead you post in. All I want to do is make Shannon insanely jealous because we all have some silly little "collectable" that he doesn't.

Just a friendly warning .. if you move my thread, you'd better take out extra insurance on your snowglobes.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol auction auction!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Jerome, I'd be careful. He says he's as big as Shaq!!!!!!! Tread lightly!!! LOL I wouldn't want some corn-fed, Iowa-Giant Pissed at me!!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cynical

Actually, I had a friend on my high school basketball team who was 7' 1". He hated being that tall, so in the game programs they always listed him as 6' 13".

Sadly, his attempt to convince the Iowa Department of Motor Vehicles to do the same on his drivers license was unsuccessful.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by iowabob View Post
    Actually, I had a friend on my high school basketball team who was 7' 1". He hated being that tall, so in the game programs they always listed him as 6' 13".

Sadly, his attempt to convince the Iowa Department of Motor Vehicles to do the same on his drivers license was unsuccessful.
    I can imagine. Toughest thing was carrying my Birth Ctf around when I was 10 to get into Movies at the right price!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I can imagine. Toughest thing was carrying my Birth Ctf around when I was 10 to get into Movies at the right price!!!! LOL
    But as you got older, was anyone ever brave enough to ask for ID if you tried to purchase beer?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some, but I was a jock and didn't go for extra-ciricular activities as much at first. Eventually, of course I did, but that's a whole other story!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast