Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pet Names

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a weird nickname. My immediate family all calls me Mozz (pronounced "mootz") because when I was little and my parents would make homemade pizza, there would be a big bowl of mozzarella cheese, and I would eat it by the handful. (If the pronounciation seems odd, people around here sometimes pronounce mozzarella as "mootzarell" and abbreviate it to just mootz. It's weird, I know.) It started when I was maybe 6 and they still call me it all the time. It's always funny when a random friend hears it and is like "Wait..... what??"
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Contrary to my "Always a Bethany, never a Beth" stance, I am BethAnne to my mother's family. Have been my whole life.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My parents know me as 'Flaco' (Spanish for skinny) because I was really thin throughout most of my adolescent years. Boy, I wish I could go back to those days.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    I have a weird nickname. My immediate family all calls me Mozz (pronounced "mootz") because when I was little and my parents would make homemade pizza, there would be a big bowl of mozzarella cheese, and I would eat it by the handful. (If the pronounciation seems odd, people around here sometimes pronounce mozzarella as "mootzarell" and abbreviate it to just mootz. It's weird, I know.) It started when I was maybe 6 and they still call me it all the time. It's always funny when a random friend hears it and is like "Wait..... what??"
    That's interesting because I've always pronounced it with the "ah" sound but add a "t" to it like M-ah-tz.

We always order mozzarella sticks that way. Motz sticks.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Contrary to my "Always a Bethany, never a Beth" stance, I am BethAnne to my mother's family. Have been my whole life.
    A lot of my family calls me by my first and middle name as well even though I'm the only one in the family with my first name.

Although it's probably in the top 10 most common names in the history of the world.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Oh, Anne is nowhere in my name.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My mother used her middle name with her first husband's family. She hated her name at that time....Her full name (including maiden name here) was Gretchen Louise Hill. We still visited with her ex's family because my sisters and brother are from that marriage. When we all went to visit they would call her by her middle name. If anyone used her first name she would completely ignore them....My cousin found this out first hand(my aunt married ex's brother at the same time my mother was married to ex) she called her a few times by her first name and didn't get a response so she called her by her middle name and got a response right away....hahaha.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

oh THAT kind of pet name!

I don't have one...

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

We could come up with one? Awesome Prim Possum? LOL

I've been called the Llamalady here, and Llamamama, and L7...

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Oh and my brother's new name for me is Space Lady...

My Mood
    Worried

Schnookums! That's a great one I don't hear a lot of!

My mom likes to call me Prissy Pants, too

My Mood
    Worried

I heard these two tonight on a movie and thought they were hysterical:

"Tinkle monkey"

And

"Love biscuit"

My Mood
    Worried

Sugarbear... from Elton John's "Someone Saved my Life tonight"

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    Sugarbear... from Elton John's "Someone Saved my Life tonight"
    That was another one of my grandma's nicknames but I don' remember who it was for. She also called my cat Salvador even though his name was actually Sylvester.

My Mood
    Worried

Love it!!!!!!!

I have all sorts of nicknames for those I love. Majel is "Dork Vader" but she is also "Little Mermaid" and "Ze French Maid"...

Mandarin is "Lord Pretty Princess Mandarin". He's my boy kitty... perhaps I will explain the background story sometime... but he is screaming at the dog and I must jet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3