Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Shift Cases & Original Art For Sale

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that certainly clarifies everything.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is that an upside down toe?

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I vote thumb.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those two photos look to me to be different styles ... the "eye" one looks computer drawn (especially in the blowup, so many lines), the thumb one looks hand drawn. Really too damn hard to tell with the little tiny jpegs, which tells me that if they were bigger and clearer that we'd be able to figure it out much more easily.

If it is one work, has perhaps one of our artist friends donated another item to be auctioned off? A full-size Dameron or Whelan or Lee original perhaps?

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Yea, the second tease looks like a color remarque or print.
    Geoff

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    If it is one work, has perhaps one of our artist friends donated another item to be auctioned off? A full-size Dameron or Whelan or Lee original perhaps?
    No donation, no auction. After working on the Fundraiser non-stop for 4+ months, I figured we all need a break.
    I will give a larger clue very soon.
    Stay tuned.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a donation, Not an Auction...........................

Maybe some new and cool Art for the site?????????????? New "Logo" so to speak???????

Since CD is unlikely, could it be another Publisher's Announcement?? Gauntlet, PS something like that????

Maybe THIS is the tease for the "11/22/63" Limited's???????

Yeah, I bet that's it!!!!!! How cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

As long as Jerome doesn't pull something like that "end of the world" preacher did and tell us we must now wait until October.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    As long as Jerome doesn't pull something like that "end of the world" preacher did and tell us we must now wait until October.
    Nope. The end of the world isn't coming 5/31/2011. But something(s) is/are.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let's just hope that whatever it is (I'm assuming a collectible book / art of some kind? Maybe wrongly), that we can all afford it after Monday. Hope there's not too much cross collectable competition or Brian may see a spate of second copy / gift edition cancellations, haha.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

... Second copy? Did some people get TWO copies of the It S/L???

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What I meant by second copy was "I'll have to cancel my gift edition, but not my limited, if another press announces a S/L of 11/22/63 on 5/31/11" or maybe "I'll have to tell Brian to shove the second gift I ordered as an investment copy if some other press has a bad sense of timing".

Hypothetically speaking. Of course.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotcha. I was about ready to flip out!

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna do what you all think I'm gonna do, which is, you know, FLIP OUT!"

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I am also of the mind that the first clue looks like the beady red eye of a reptilean creature.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Limited prints of the artowrk from the new IT editions?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are killing us.......this is torture........

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Gotcha. I was about ready to flip out!

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna do what you all think I'm gonna do, which is, you know, FLIP OUT!"
    You had me at 'flip out!'
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The first thing that came to my mind with that image was this... but I don't think it's quite right

Gunslinger Apprentice sublimicals is on a distinguished road sublimicals's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice sublimicals is on a distinguished road sublimicals's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it the new OY sculpture made by Alex McVey ? Available at horror mall

Can someone tell why my last post was deleted?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sublimicals View Post
    Is it the new OY sculpture made by Alex McVey ? Available at horror mall

Can someone tell why my last post was deleted?
    No it isn't. You last post wasn't deleted, but you had less than 5 posts when you did it and it is in Mod Queue because you put a link in it. It's a tool to avoid spammers.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. another clue:

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BEAR TRACKS!!!!!!!

....I dunno....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    BEAR TRACKS!!!!!!!

....I dunno....
    It does look a bit Ursine.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast