Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.Net remembrances, gossip, dirt and flaming. Warning-NSFW May have bouncing boobs

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent work RF!

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

She has impressive assets....

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

And I like the "panama city license plate" on her low back!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

nice...

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

RF: Do you have a big collection of such pics? Just askin'.

Roland would have understood.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

RF, you are my new hero.

And I like the "panama city license plate" on her low back!
    I lived there for 4 years, and damned if I remember anything that nice (must be the ex-wife blocking the good memories).

Seriously, I must have watched this thing 15 times now. Must exit thread ... so hard ... errr, difficult ....
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

"So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Three or four dozen.......................pairs

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoffinHunter View Post
    It was a few months before Dark Tower VII's release date and I was halfway through my reading list when, out of the blue, I received a PM from Robert Wiener's wife on DT.net. I had never corresponded with her in the past, so I was sort of surprised to get an e-mail from her. Apparently she read one of my posts on the site and was impressed with it for some reason or another. Long story short, she said that she wanted my physical address because she was going to reward me by getting Scribner to mail me an ARC of Dark Tower VII. I knew who she was, but I still had my doubts. Nevertheless, I sent her over my contact information. Imagine my surprise a week later when a package showed up at the office with that light blue Dark Tower VII ARC with my name on the sticker on the cover. I decided to forsake my plan, took a day off of work, and read the thing from cover to cover in a single sitting.

I must admit that to this day I still find it strange that Robert's wife arranged for me to get an ARC of that book, especially considering the fact that I hardly ever posted on the site and didn't really even know her at all, but I'm certainly not complaining and I still have the thing in my collection.
    And BCH was kind enough to loan that ARC to ol' Tippy so he could read it before the book was released.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    this is how I feel................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szkgylvDYA4

or sometimes like this........................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAWxT...eature=related

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Three or four dozen.......................pairs
    Impressive.

Roland would have understood.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

she could put an eye out

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

She could knock out an elephants eye.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoffinHunter View Post
    It was a few months before Dark Tower VII's release date and I was halfway through my reading list when, out of the blue, I received a PM from Robert Wiener's wife on DT.net. I had never corresponded with her in the past, so I was sort of surprised to get an e-mail from her. Apparently she read one of my posts on the site and was impressed with it for some reason or another. Long story short, she said that she wanted my physical address because she was going to reward me by getting Scribner to mail me an ARC of Dark Tower VII. I knew who she was, but I still had my doubts. Nevertheless, I sent her over my contact information. Imagine my surprise a week later when a package showed up at the office with that light blue Dark Tower VII ARC with my name on the sticker on the cover. I decided to forsake my plan, took a day off of work, and read the thing from cover to cover in a single sitting.

I must admit that to this day I still find it strange that Robert's wife arranged for me to get an ARC of that book, especially considering the fact that I hardly ever posted on the site and didn't really even know her at all, but I'm certainly not complaining and I still have the thing in my collection.
    And BCH was kind enough to loan that ARC to ol' Tippy so he could read it before the book was released.
    Indeed, with the stipulation that ol' Tippy be very careful when he read it and that he not tell anyone, lest I be forced to face the wrath of she that gifted it to me. Now here you go telling everyone. What the hell man?!?! Hahaha.

You know, now that I think about it, it's pretty ironic that the person who eventually dropped the banhammer on you was the same person who enabled you to read Dark Tower VII pre-publication. Had she known, I assume she would have been none too pleased.
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I love how she pushes the hair out of her face, and it's so not in the shot for anyone to see what she really looks like. FUNNY!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

............. cause i was really staring at her large volume of ...hair!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

New Bouncing boobs only available M-F

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Because Saturday is Serious Saturday and Sunday is Silly Sunday...

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember there were some uber sluts that actually hooked up with other members I'm no stranger to drama and I started my fair share especially in regards to one certain asshole, but he totally deserved it for being a douchebag trying to "blackmail" me
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Sure Whatever View Post
    I remember there were some uber sluts that actually hooked up with other members I'm no stranger to drama and I started my fair share especially in regards to one certain asshole, but he totally deserved it for being a douchebag trying to "blackmail" me
    Hey now, I totally hooked up with a couple members who lived near me.

But I was in my crazy young college days and being an uber slut anyways.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

If you recall, I did as well And dont be putting age restrictions on being a slut!
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah you ho-bag. You even went and got knocked up and stuff.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Yeah you ho-bag. You even went and got knocked up and stuff.
    TWICE

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast