Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.Net remembrances, gossip, dirt and flaming. Warning-NSFW May have bouncing boobs

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I remember that Kenny was dramatic. The only way to reel him in was to put him in charge.
    Randall - you never put me in charge. I was a moderator at DT.Net thanks to Josh and Micayla and then I was asked to be a mod at DT.com before the site was opened. That had, let me think, zero to do with you. Where did you come up with this line of thinking that by "reeling" me in was to put me in charge? I'm curious...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    I remember that Kenny was dramatic. The only way to reel him in was to put him in charge.
    Randall - you never put me in charge. I was a moderator at DT.Net thanks to Josh and Micayla and then I was asked to be a mod at DT.com before the site was opened. That had, let me think, zero to do with you. Where did you come up with this line of thinking that by "reeling" me in was to put me in charge? I'm curious...
    Micayayla

and one other Mod mentioned it to me. Certainly nothing to get worked up about.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Micayayla

Not worked up... just wanted a little clarity. I've also socialized with Micayla in person several times since the closing of DT.net and don't remember that being "dramatic" was a quality she would associate me with. But, alas... those days are long gone.

Speaking of hooking up though, I've met and hooked up with a very infamous (and allegedly straight) member of those old boards. He's actually been referenced several times in this thread. Wonder what ever happened to him. Was hardly memorable -- just one of those things that, at the time, was something worth trying.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I was always wondering... who was Uncle Fardo?????
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Micayayla

Not worked up... just wanted a little clarity. I've also socialized with Micayla in person several times since the closing of DT.net and don't remember that being "dramatic" was a quality she would associate me with. But, alas... those days are long gone.

Speaking of hooking up though, I've met and hooked up with a very infamous (and allegedly straight) member of those old boards. He's actually been referenced several times in this thread. Wonder what ever happened to him. Was hardly memorable -- just one of those things that, at the time, was something worth trying.
    Great lead in.....I don't believe it was me.. I just never was in the right place at the right time.....I do have a nice note from you thanking me for......(garbled in transmission )

Micayayla

Great lead in.....I don't believe it was me.. I just never was in the right place at the right time.....I do have a nice note from you thanking me for......(garbled in transmission )
    I don't think he is around much anymore... wonder what happened to him, actually. Nice. Confused... but then again he was very young. Then again, so was I! Aye

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Kenny, great to see you posting! I'll never forget our special time together.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post

Oh yeah! I loved Uncle Fardo!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post

Oh yeah! I loved Uncle Fardo!
    me too

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

hai so des!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I have no clue, either.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

An old wise man.

An old wise man.
    AH-ha! Was it you, sir????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

An old wise man.
    AH-ha! Was it you, sir????
    No. Fardo was much wiser, and far funnier than I could dream of being. He would almost have to be my Alter-Ego. I am still working on my "Fardoisms".

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

those sound like the start of a new thread!..... Tits and aphorisms (T&A for short)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I recall there were days where things in the Collecting area got so heated there were dozens of posts every hour. Refresh always brought exciting stuff. Sorry to pick you out, but Kenny (Dolan) was tempoarily banned, then signed on as a new person and was caught. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Kenny received a 24 hour ban.
    Rick called out one of the site owners and received a permanent ban. The ban was never lifted.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just because it has been too long:

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome,
    I'm dying to know who & what your latest edition is from.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

most excellent... as always

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched it ... thought the brunette was much cuter than the blonde!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    Complete agreement,
    I mean.. sort of... purely from a scientific point of view.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    Complete agreement,
    I mean.. sort of... purely from a scientific point of view.
    ....she blinded me with Science!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Could not resist this one. Actually almost spit my beer out.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Simply mesmerizing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast