Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1404

Thread: DT.Net remembrances, gossip, dirt and flaming. Warning-NSFW May have bouncing boobs

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah!!! Go Flagg, Go!!!
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF,Jerome, Come on we are creeping up on a month and no sign of you on this thread? What gives? Hope you make it back here soon and I think DiveMaster would be with me on that!!!!
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, more bouncies please!

(Actually, I'm more partial to B-cups but this thread allows me to expand my horizons, so to speak )

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Soon I will be able to view this thread (properly) again.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF!!!
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Yes, more bouncies please!

(Actually, I'm more partial to B-cups but this thread allows me to expand my horizons, so to speak )
    Ha!!! You said BOUNCIES and that's exactly what The Crow gave us!!!! LOL
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For your enjoyment:

For the haters:
    Spoiler:

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Much better.

[IMG][/IMG]

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely Rachel
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I came to this thread to find out what happened with TDT.NET. Wow! Now that is some drama, indeed. I remember Tippy being banned for B.S. reasons, then someone taking over the site, then the site becoming fascist and it ending. I didn't even know this site existed! It took me a while to find you guys! LOL

I'm glad I found a lot my old friends from TDT.NET!

And what has become of Grant Books? I saw a post in a different thread--can't remember which--where someone called them looking to replace a slip-case and they told him, "Yeah, that's nice. I have a plane to catch." Can anyone fill me in on what happened at Grant? Hell, I remember when you could call Grant Books and the nicest people were there to help you any way they could.

Thanks!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    And what has become of Grant Books? I saw a post in a different thread--can't remember which--where someone called them looking to replace a slip-case and they told him, "Yeah, that's nice. I have a plane to catch." Can anyone fill me in on what happened at Grant? Hell, I remember when you could call Grant Books and the nicest people were there to help you any way they could.

Thanks!
    I've been trying to get them to respond to me regarding a question/issue I have with one of my Dark Tower S/L'd books. My e-mails have been very polite and professional--just questions and fact-finding at this point. No demands.

They have not even given me the courtesy of a response. One of these days I'll call but based on what I've been hearing I doubt they'll even try to make an effort at any sort of customer service. This makes me sad.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    I've been trying to get them to respond to me regarding a question/issue I have with one of my Dark Tower S/L'd books. My e-mails have been very polite and professional--just questions and fact-finding at this point. No demands.

They have not even given me the courtesy of a response. One of these days I'll call but based on what I've been hearing I doubt they'll even try to make an effort at any sort of customer service. This makes me sad.
    It makes me sad to hear it as well, divemaster.

I would use tact when calling them, of course. This is just a suggestion but, you may need to make it very clear you'll drop some money if you have to. A SNL is special. You may need to offer $50.

Which SNL book do you need a slipcase for? I'm just curious. If I hadn't sold mine off, I would try and help you out, man.

Best of luck!

P.S. Back when I was contacting them, they had a lot of extra slipcases.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have called and emailed them, several times, no response to approximately 5 emails, left 3 messages by phone with no call back and l left 3 contact methods. Once someone did answer the phone but said they could not help me, I would need to call back another time. They don't deserve another King book or any book IMHO. Customer service is poor. I know they seem to get all the DT books but I bet CD could make a book to match quite easily.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

On the other hand, I didn't have any issues lately (as a matter of fact I made a purchase four months ago and no issues at all). I contacted Robert and he replied pretty fast.

It's probably not easy to deal with Donald Grant now, and if he doesn't have new help, it must be even more difficult.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

I would use tact when calling them, of course. This is just a suggestion but, you may need to make it very clear you'll drop some money if you have to. A SNL is special. You may need to offer $50.

Which SNL book do you need a slipcase for? I'm just curious. If I hadn't sold mine off, I would try and help you out, man.

Best of luck!

It's actually not a slipcase issue for me. The problem is a S/L'd Little Sisters of Eluria book that was damaged during printing/production. There's two errors with the book--with the binding and one of the art pages. I'm curious if they have any more PC copies they could re-number and use as a replacement, or if they have any more of the loose art pages that I could have one and just get the whole book rebound, inserting the undamaged replacement art. I'm not sure if either of these potential solutions is even possible, but I'd at least like the courtesy of a conversation.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Best of luck!

It's actually not a slipcase issue for me. The problem is a S/L'd Little Sisters of Eluria book that was damaged during printing/production. There's two errors with the book--with the binding and one of the art pages. I'm curious if they have any more PC copies they could re-number and use as a replacement, or if they have any more of the loose art pages that I could have one and just get the whole book rebound, inserting the undamaged replacement art. I'm not sure if either of these potential solutions is even possible, but I'd at least like the courtesy of a conversation.
    I really hope they will help you out. I would imagine they must have a few copies left over.

Does the owner have an email address? Perhaps contacting Rob will help?
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Totally Awesome!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Daddy's Girl?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Much better.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Better really?

*cough*

*cough*

You can download much bigger breasts with this kind of bandwidth....

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just for grins

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe this should be a new thread? "Penis Download Envy"

I don't think we have any members from Singapore, so I might win this one!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

@Rach_Williams36
    Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast