Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cook

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Pony
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate that fucking book. Not your book of course, but the book in general. Probably one of my very least favorite Stephen King items that I own. But congrats!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Off to the knackery with the pony then, aye Shannon?

Never mind Cook, I'll appreciate it enough for us both
    We all float down here!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the book is awesome. The story - not so much.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Pretty Pony is the most oversized and overly produced bad short story I've ever seen. And don't even get me started on the S/L, even King dislikes it ("overdesigned"). Yuck.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It has an indie look to it. I dig it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I kinda like it too!!! Especially since it was a Fund Raising tool. Guess I'm partial to that sort or thing. Who would have thought? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some of our newer members may be good candidates? POTR is a great idea!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I'd be in for the POTR program but I don't know that I have anything here people would like or that I'd be able to give up easily. I'm sort of attached to my stuff in a don't touch them or you'll lose a hand sort of way.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Hey All collectors!
    Wanted to let you know that I've been officially invited to the "pass it on program" and have accepted the challenge of finding a new recipient after myself.... Is anybody who has NOT yet received pass it on books and is interested in playing the game please respond by posting or even better PM me your avatar name.
    I have some seriously cool shit to pass on !!

Cook
    Sure - I'm game - sounds like fun! (as long as nobody puts me on some list if I break the rules!! )!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Hey All collectors!
    Wanted to let you know that I've been officially invited to the "pass it on program" and have accepted the challenge of finding a new recipient after myself.... Is anybody who has NOT yet received pass it on books and is interested in playing the game please respond by posting or even better PM me your avatar name.
    I have some seriously cool shit to pass on !!

Cook
    Does the Haven Fund Whore count? We're always open to quality donations!!!!

Spoiler:
    Sorry Rich, but it is my "Job" to ask!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The items in the Pass On The Read program don't have to be expensive or rare, just send something you think the next person would enjoy.

I've received:
    1) a proof of The Best American Short Stories: 2007
    2) a UK Under The Dome paperback
    3) and a package of awesome items: Joe Hill's The Cape hardcover graphic novel, Blood In Your Ears S/L chapbook signed by Kevin Quigley, a Scarface graphic novel comic signed by the main writer, a four author S/L chapbook called Blood Splattered & Politically Incorrect (signed by Del James, Brian Keene, Thomas F. Monteleone, and Lee Thomas)

I've sent:
    1) a Dark Tower VII proof
    2) a The Waste Lands S/L portfolio signed by Ned Dameron
    3) and two starter proofs (Rose Madder & Bag Of Bones)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was the recipient of Shannon's Wastelands portfolio, but I guess I was angling on the behalf of the HF 2013. You do what you feel is right and I am more than cool with that!!! Can't blame a "whore" for trying, right? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I think you might have the item sent mistaken, lol.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Bill, I think you might have the item sent mistaken, lol.
    Does it really matter? POTR is a really good thing and I have more than championed it to multiple members!! Sorry if memory doesn't serve!! Do you have an "OY"?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm, maybe not ... but I know someone that may have an Oy or two up their sleeve
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It's OK, I'll refresh your memory. I sent you a DT VII proof, and you loved it. You said "Shannon, you're my best friend and when I die you can have my whole SK collection."

I want an Oy!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    It's OK, I'll refresh your memory. I sent you a DT VII proof, and you loved it. You said "Shannon, you're my best friend and when I die you can have my whole SK collection."

I want an Oy!
    Oh yes!! I remember now!!! That was a seriously nice pick up and thanks again, Shannon!!!

I POTR as a SOP, but love the fact that it has an official name and program. It is truly a unique character (?) of this community and I think the world in general could benefit greatly from this type of thing!!!

Now, my apologies to Rich for digressing into off topic discussion in his thread!!! Feel free to take up the conversation in my Collection thread.

Awesome Collection and Awesome person, Rich!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy smokes! Great looking book and congrats.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations with another flawless pride & joy!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

An amazing new acquisition. Congrats !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely fantastic addition, congratulations !!!!
    We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice, now you can put it in the closet with the rest of the skeletons.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big time Congrats on the SC!!! One of my "Holy Grail" S/L!!!!!!

Way to go my brotha from anotha Motha!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast