Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cook

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks good there, Richard.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Nothing new here, sort of.
    Just rearranging some bookshelves and contemplating how I want to display my misery remarque/drawing (shelf or wall)
    I'm sorta leaning towards the shelf idea.

Thank you Alec, Garrell, Stockerlone, MikeDuke & Brian861 for the nice comments on Different Seasons
    Wow! Looks like you were the lucky recipient of some Suntup buttons

And a business card??

And is that a separate original piece of art that you had framed?? I can't imagine that you excised it from a book...

I thought I'd seen most of the "extra" Suntup stuff by now but that's a whole bunch of stuff I've never heard of, all in one pic!! Extraordinary!!

EDIT: As far as the display of the "remarque" goes, I think it looks fantastic right there on the shelf

EDIT 2: Please don't tell me those are Suntup pens...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

Wow! Looks like you were the lucky recipient of some Suntup buttons

And a business card??

And is that a separate original piece of art that you had framed?? I can't imagine that you excised it from a book...

I thought I'd seen most of the "extra" Suntup stuff by now but that's a whole bunch of stuff I've never heard of, all in one pic!! Extraordinary!!

EDIT: As far as the display of the "remarque" goes, I think it looks fantastic right there on the shelf

EDIT 2: Please don't tell me those are Suntup pens...
    Drawing/remarque is "Not" excised.. promise, lol
    I'm admittedly a extremely paranoid collector, no way could I have let my S/L'd Misery go off into never-land to be operated on.. I would have probably had a heart attack just worrying about it.

Thank you for the complement about its placement, much appreciated. (You too Brian)

Unfortunately the Suntup pens are for Platinium members only... and they're pretty damn spendy.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My complete cup o'Joe stuff (excluding Horns posted on the Misery shelf)

Joe Hill "Better than Home" true 1st/1st.
    Signed in pen inside front cover (no drawing of baseball)
    I specifically asked him to "not" draw the baseball on the front with black sharpie. (I really can't stand sharpies)
    he seemed a little put out at first but he shrugged it off, recapped the sharpie, signed the inside cover in pen.
    (this was signed at powell's portland during his Fireman tour)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff. What's the story with two copies of NOS4A2?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    They have 2 different Doodles from Joe.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    They have 2 different Doodles from Joe.
    I'll take both

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Joe Hill collection. I remember them passing out 'The Campfire Song' at the signing I went to but I didn't bother to keep it.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

While going through my collection yesterday; I noticed my Better Than Home doesn't have the baseball doddle on the outsider either. And I'm fine with that.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Nothing new here, sort of.
    Just rearranging some bookshelves and contemplating how I want to display my misery remarque/drawing (shelf or wall)
    I'm sorta leaning towards the shelf idea.

Thank you Alec, Garrell, Stockerlone, MikeDuke & Brian861 for the nice comments on Different Seasons
    So, regarding Misery I see an AGE, what I presume is a first ed, an first ed proof? a Suntup Proof. and a killer framed re-Marque. Is there a Suntup S\L hiding in there some where? Plus all the other Suntup stuff. Looks awesome. And did I read that right? You are a Platinum member?
    Wow. Very impressive stuff Richard.
    P.S I agree, I think that framed re-marque looks great where it is.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just kidding about being a special member, if you look closer you’ll see I actually made up a new word in that statement 😁
    Only trying to have some fun
    Regarding Misery S/L’d, I do have one still unopened in the original Suntup 📦
    (The Misery signed 1st/1st post is about about two pages back)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Got you. That's cool. I am easily fooled. But that is a great setup and I am extremely jealous that you have a S\L Misery. I am not embarrassed to say that.
    But you just HAVE to open it up. It's been what three years? It need to be set free. Unless you were planning on selling it. Let that bad boy breathe.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

** UPDATED ** I have finally completed my Talisman set

Back left, S/L #79
    Back middle, US 1st/1st (has review slip w/publicity photo)
    Back 2nd from right, UK 1st/1st not signed
    Back right, US 1st/1st signed by Straub
    Recent addition, middle center, US proof

Last edited by Cook; 01-21-2024 at 09:39 AM.

My Mood
    Cool

Nice Talisman set. Of that I have a S\L. First ed and proof. A first ed signed would be cool. Congrats.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Richard, superb.
    I admire the limited and the proof, however the 1st editions are beautiful.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that set. My favorite is the 1st/1st signed.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous. The proof looks to be brand new!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

** UPDATED ** I have finally completed my Talisman set

Back left, S/L #79
    Back middle, US 1st/1st signed by King (has review slip w/publicity photo)
    Back 2nd from right, UK 1st/1st not signed
    Back right, US 1st/1st signed by Straub
    Recent addition, middle center, US proof

Congrats! Cool set!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice Talisman set, big congrats !!!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Very nice!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

While not a fan of the novel, I’ve always admired the Grant Talisman; such a nice, soft (and unusual) color palette and texture.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

fantastic, congrats!
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Obviously Suntup is my favorite publisher.
    Cormac McCarthy is one of my top 5 of all time.
    (I think you guys work well together)

Paul,
    Truly your craftsmanship is second to none, you never cease to amaze me.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, nice
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Obviously Suntup is my favorite publisher.
    Cormac McCarthy is one of my top 5 of all time.
    (I think you guys work well together)

Paul,
    Truly your craftsmanship is second to none, you never cease to amaze me.
    The Meridians are massive. The lettered looks sweet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast