Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Clive Barker

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did any of you recieve their copy?

I have sent an email to the publisher because it was meant to be shipped on october 18th, and so far, no news...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually recieved it today !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I ordered a signed copy through Book Soup (I believe it was exclusive to them) and received it over a week ago. The book is much larger and heavier than expected, quite substantial.

Very exciting to have my first Barker signature.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Not a book, but wondering if anyone has one of these, or something like it, and if so, what you think:

https://darkregions.com/collections/...e-box-preorder

The purist in me scoffs at these because the original cube (in the novella) has no designs, but then, the movie isn't exactly irrelevant - and this is pretty cool.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I saw one in person and nearly got it. They have a nice weight to them and look really authentic.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks. Weight is good.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My first add to this thread. Haven't added something new to this part of my collection for a little bit. I have three copies of the US trade of The Scarlet Gospels, signed by Barker and with David Mack remarques. I finally found A UK trade, signed by Barker and remarqued by Mack. The UK cover art and design by David Mack, is so much nicer, in my opinion, compared to the design used for the US cover.
    The Scarlet Gospels:

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet new pieces - jealous!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    ...I finally found A UK trade, signed by Barker and remarqued by Mack. The UK cover art and design by David Mack, is so much nicer, in my opinion, compared to the design used for the US cover.

The Scarlet Gospels:

Does this have the stained page edges? (I may be mistaken, but I think I saw some copies of this edition had them and looked nice).

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

My first add to this thread. Haven't added something new to this part of my collection for a little bit. I have three copies of the US trade of The Scarlet Gospels, signed by Barker and with David Mack remarques. I finally found A UK trade, signed by Barker and remarqued by Mack. The UK cover art and design by David Mack, is so much nicer, in my opinion, compared to the design used for the US cover.
    The Scarlet Gospels:

good stuff! makes me want to post some of my collection if I can find the time and energy

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...I finally found A UK trade, signed by Barker and remarqued by Mack. The UK cover art and design by David Mack, is so much nicer, in my opinion, compared to the design used for the US cover.

The Scarlet Gospels:

Does this have the stained page edges? (I may be mistaken, but I think I saw some copies of this edition had them and looked nice).
    I had seen the same on some copies, some time ago, but this copy does not. I did find this info about that particular edition: Macmillan snuck in 1000 copies of these special red-edge page editions of The Scarlet Gospels in the branches of Waterstones in the UK.
    Now knowing this, something new to look for.

I believe I may have one...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Some questions for those who have any of Clive's books from Gauntlet:

- how large are they?
    - are they uniform in size?
    - how are the extras?

I need to relearn how to post pics on here, can't remember which service I was using before....

Country
    Country Flag

Added the red-edge page edition of The Scarlet Gospels to the collection:

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone selling any U.S. limited edition Clive books?

Curious what people may have for sale. Thanks.

ISO: f/f/f IT Gift Edition, Talisman/Black House Grant Gift Edition
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

What are you looking for? I wasn’t actively looking to sell but I have Abarat books 1 & 2, Mister B Gone, Infernal Parade, Tortured Souls, Chiliad, The Scarlet Gospels.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    What are you looking for? I wasn’t actively looking to sell but I have Abarat books 1 & 2, Mister B Gone, Infernal Parade, Tortured Souls, Chiliad, The Scarlet Gospels.
    Thanks for checking with me. If you decide to sell The Scarlet Gospels and have a proposed price let me know. Thx

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Same - not actively selling, but her is what I have:

Tortured Souls (#56 & 93), Chilliad (#56 & 93), Bacchus (#166), and First Tales (#40)

British Limiteds of Books of Blood 1-3 (#93) & Books of Blood 4-6 (#56)

I'd like to get a Thief limited at a good price. I'd also be interested in Abarat limiteds at a good price.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Added the red-edge page edition of The Scarlet Gospels to the collection:

Love it.

Country
    Country Flag

One or two people just got an amazing deal. A seller in Australia just sold the Earthling lettered editions of The Hellbound Heart and The Scarlet Gospels at, I think, original offering prices(US currency). Call me jealous.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/39500459392...Bk9SR6jgvYn9Yg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/39500478212...Bk9SR6jgvYn9Yg

Country
    Country Flag

A couple of new adds to the Barker collection.

Coldheart Canyon UK signed with remarque/sketch:

Pandamonium signed limited HC:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That Coldheart Canyon is sweet - I wish I had seen that!

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Maybe one of you veteran Clive collectors can help regarding DJ for Poseidon Weaveworld. Is it more like a rubber type feel (like on Cabal) or more like a brodart type material?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

ISO: Hopefully someone can help me out.
    Abarat Absolute Midnight U.S. 1st/1st fine or NF. Flatsigned.
    Thanks,

ISO: f/f/f IT Gift Edition
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast