Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: The Collectible Clive Barker

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Well, after someone takes care of Kingfan2323- I'd like to be (gently) considered next in line. Been after that one (sort of passively) for awhile.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Well, after someone takes care of Kingfan2323- I'd like to be (gently) considered next in line. Been after that one (sort of passively) for awhile.
    Thanks for the consideration. I did get a decent 1st today. Still seeking a signed one. So let's get Swintek a nice first!

ISO: f/f/f IT Gift Edition
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Thanks for the consideration. I did get a decent 1st today. Still seeking a signed one. So let's get Swintek a nice first!

Glad you did! Yeah, I'm looking for a signed one as well, however. Happy to remain patient on this, as I have been. Good luck on the signed!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

what's the going rate for Sub Press Boxed Numbered unopened Books of Blood? I looked on ebay but the prices are kind of high, any thoughts?
    I love everyone's acquirements.
    I have a largish Barker collection I may be selling bits and pieces from here in the near future just to alert folks

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    what's the going rate for Sub Press Boxed Numbered unopened Books of Blood?
    The last eBay sale was $850. After fees and shipping you're looking at a net of ~$700.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Maybe one of you veteran Clive collectors can help regarding DJ for Poseidon Weaveworld. Is it more like a rubber type feel (like on Cabal) or more like a brodart type material?

ISO: f/f/f IT Gift Edition, Talisman/Black House Grant Gift Edition
    It is more of an acetate brodart material. I was just looking at that one thinking of what to offer it for, the slipcase is a dust catcher from hell, I know that!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Maybe one of you veteran Clive collectors can help regarding DJ for Poseidon Weaveworld. Is it more like a rubber type feel (like on Cabal) or more like a brodart type material?

It is more of an acetate brodart material. I was just looking at that one thinking of what to offer it for, the slipcase is a dust catcher from hell, I know that!
    Hi Tommy. Your mailbox is full and not accepting messages.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Hi Tommy. Your mailbox is full and not accepting messages.

Cleared it out, apologies

The Great and Secret Show Gauntlet number 87
    $80 plus shipping

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Per bloody-disgusting.com:

Clive Barker Making Final Convention Appearances to Focus Entirely on Writing; Here’s What’s Coming

https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3...ing-exclusive/

Clive:

"...it’s time to focus entirely on writing...In the very room where I’m writing these words, I have the manuscripts for a very large number of projects (Thirty-one of them), some very close to completion, others still telling themselves. There are some wild projects in this collection of works, whether close to finished or done. There are also stories that you all knew I would be finishing. Abarat IV and V are amongst the books at my feet. So is the Third and final book of The Art and the sequel to The Thief of Always. There are also return visits to characters and mythologies you may have thought I would never return to. I hope I am still able to surprise you in the decades ahead...you’ll keep seeing new Clive Barker books being published, as well as some movie and television adaptations...I’ve got an enormous amount of work to do."
    We need actual publication, not just rumors of publication, but I welcome any break in the silence.

The cynical read (not mine, but I expect to hear it and would understand it) of this might be: his writing won't pick up, but he is retiring from public appearances and wants to maximize the excitement and attention of those left.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, sounds great if it all happens. What’s it been, 10 years since his last publication? Love to see some of those mentioned come to fruition……
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A question for the Barker collectors (and I feel like I already asked this, but a search turned up nothing):

Can anyone recommend a specific edition of Books of Blood Volume 6 that includes the story On Jerusalem Street? (Not all editions of Vol. 6 included this).

I'm mainly interested in omnibus-type collections that include volumes 4 - 6, would also like to know about volume 6 standalones as backups if a 4 - 6 isn't readily available.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Books of Blood Volume to 6 https://a.co/d/dLWqfto

This is what I have if the story title is "The Book of Blood (a postscript): On Jerusalem Street." It's only four pages.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

thanks

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some new adds with a couple of Grail items.

In celebration of the release of The Cabal Cut of Nightbreed, a special leatherbound book was produced for the special screening in Melbourne, Australia on August 9, 2013.

The Book of the Tribes – a celebration of Clive Barker’s Cabal Cut(1 of 15):

Fiddleblack's The Last Illusion:

Abarat Days of Magic, Nights of War signed:

Abarat Days of Magic, Nights of War CD Rom:

Abarat Absolute Midnight signed:

The Great and Secret Show signed with remarque:

The Thief of Always signed with remarque:

The Hellbound Heart signed limited numbered(Clive Barker's copy - marked CB instead of numbered)

And my two Grail items.

The Adventures of Mr. Maximillian Bacchus and His Travelling Circus Lettered edition:

Earthling Publications- The Hellbound Heart Lettered edition:

And with the lettered edition of Hellbound Heart, I now have all 3 states of the title(trade, lettered, numbered):

Country
    Country Flag

Some really cool stuff. Thanks for sharing. Absolute Midnight Signed is definitely on my list if anyone has one for sale. Congrats

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some fantastic Barker stuff there.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks kingfan2323 and Mike.

Country
    Country Flag

New for today.

Everville inscribed and remarqued:

Mister B. Gone signed limited:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20