Thread: Towerpedia! Art Contest

Threaded View

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Towerpedia! Art Contest

As many of you know, not every person, place or thing in the Dark Tower series has artwork available for it. Since I like having artwork in the Towerpedia! articles, I've come up with a little plan that will hopefully get the artwork I need as well as provide you all with a little fun and a chance to show off your artistic skills.

We are going to have art contests based on what artwork I'm looking for. I will start a separate thread for each piece of artwork I am commissioning, and members can submit their artwork to that thread. I will keep the thread open for a minimum of two weeks, but if you see the deadline is approaching and need more time, PM or email me at daghain@thedarktower.org and I'll extend it up to two more. When the submission deadline is reached, members will be allowed to vote on their favorite submission, which will then be placed in the appropriate article in Towerpedia! for a minimum of one month, with a credit to the artist on that page. In addition, the winner of each contest will receive a cool silicone bracelet in black with "Hile, Gunslinger" on one side and "www.thedarktower.org" on the other. You'll have to PM me your address, but I promise to keep it top secret, AND I'll pay the postage. What could be better?

Please read the guidelines before posting, and have fun!
    Last edited by Daghain; 05-16-2010 at 07:49 PM.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain