Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pics. I love books.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice looking books and artwork. Thanks for the pics.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love Bradbury, have read many of his books, but don't own even one of his limiteds. Actually, I don't believe I had seen one before. Till today.
    These are some of the nicest books I've ever seen. Just gorgeous.
    I am VERY jealous!!

sk

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some great Bradbury editions posted in this thread. Here are a couple of mine:

Dawn to Dusk lettered

The Seventh World Fantasy Convention

I also have the Arkham House original Dark Carnival (first Bradbury book publication) and the 2001 Gauntlet S/L release #78 of 700; signed by Ray Bradbury and Clive Barker; but no photos at this point. Maybe this weekend...

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I also have the Arkham House original Dark Carnival (first Bradbury book publication)
    That's a grail of a book - nice.

Good looking photos too!
    Geoff

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not so well known. But for me, as Ray Bradbury and Anthologie collector a MUST HAVE.

Charles Beaumont: Selected Stories BEAUMONT Arlington Hts., Illinois, Dark Harvest, 1988. limited slipcase signed by 16 inkl. Ray Bradbury, W. F. Nolan, G.C. Johnson, Robert Bloch, Roger Corman, Christopher Beaumont

From Ray Bradbury comes the introduction for: Miss Gentibelle

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 05:35 AM.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ray Bradbury Chapbook For Burnt-out Priests, Rabbies and Ministers slipcased signed limited 221/350

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 09:28 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ray Bradbury - Somewhere a Band is Playing - Gauntlet
    - signed limited to 500 my book is the funny nr 543

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a UK 1st edition of Something Wicked this way Comes but have no idea of its value!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff!

John F. Kennedy daveblog is on a distinguished road

Ray Bradbury was the first author that I ever wrote a fan letter to back in 1989. Here is what I received back, including his personal stationery.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daveblog View Post
    Ray Bradbury was the first author that I ever wrote a fan letter to back in 1989. Here is what I received back, including his personal stationery.

WOW... AMAZING !!!!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for posting these. One of the first field trips we did in my art classes in college was visit a book binder. It was a really cool small garage like structure filled with books and machinery. I thought it was so cool, but the project the artist/binder was finishing was a cover or slip case for Martian Chronicles that had a cool rocket ship or blinds of a rocket ship on the cover/case. I have no idea if someone commissioned that or if it was an actual edition. I remember thinking that was something I could do, then came computers.
    Thanks for spurring this memory, I'm going to look up if that was an edition now.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

When i bought several signed limited books this year from an other collector, i become this book as present

One more for the Road - Ray Bradbury - signed
    William Morrow First Edition

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 05:22 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ray Bradbury Feuersäule

limited 15/250 signed by Ray Bradbury and Artist Lillian Mousli.
    Only the first 50? of the 250 are signed.
    Feuersäule is an shortstory collection, and it is the only available German language
    sig lim book from Ray Bradbury.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Up for bids on EBAY Play program for the Wonderful Ice Cream Suit 1965 #330631214772

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ray Bradbury Bullet Trick signed limited 121/500 Gauntlet Press
    A nice looking book, but i think in Germany there is no chance to publish the book with this Cover.

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing is offering signed slipcased editions of "The Machineries of Joy" and "Long After Midnight" for 49.99 pounds (for both). That seems like a pretty good deal to me.
    (http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-ma...bury-815-p.asp)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Heres a sweet new limited i just picked up

Beautiful book out of the wraps, the only problem is that the black cloth exterior can get smudged up pretty quick if your not careful. Kind of takes the joy out of Holding the book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the book cover.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice book! Something that I would be interested in but somehow was not aware it was in the works. It just came out?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ya,
    It was released not too long ago. heres a link to the sub press page. the "limited to 1000" is actually a misprint. there is only 500 numbered and 26 lettered. you can read why at the link.
    http://www.subterraneanpress.com/Mer...ode=bradbury09

I have 2 copies. one is up on febay, and the other one is staying in my collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, the nice sig lim "The Machineries of Joy" and "Long After Midnight" offer and now this sig lim Maritian Chronicles.
    The PS set... very cheap, but unfortunately I've spent all my money just for some other books.
    (Inkluding 6 sig lim Bradbury Books )

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ray Bradbury Masks signed limited 325/500 with custom slipcased

Last edited by Stockerlone; 04-07-2012 at 01:10 AM.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Damn, the nice sig lim "The Machineries of Joy" and "Long After Midnight" offer and now this sig lim Maritian Chronicles.
    The PS set... very cheap, but unfortunately I've spent all my money just for some other books.
    (Inkluding 6 sig lim Bradbury Books )
    I went ahead and ordered the books, just because they seemed like a good deal. "Machineries of Joy" is shown upthread in its traycased form. Here is "Long After Midnight":

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast