Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1717

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    The HBO prequel with Naomi Watts has been cancelled.
    This shocked me. I figured HBO would do anything to milk more money out to this franchise, but they are being discerning, which is encouraging.

I would still love to see that pilot. I always thought that it would be cool to have a website that had just unaired pilots on it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh HBO and George are still milking it. Anything to not finish the books eh?

"After months of speculation, HBO has decided to give a series order to one of the four Game of Thrones prequel series that were in development. (According to Deadline, another prequel, starring Naomi Watts, is dead.) The cable channel has ordered House of the Dragon to series with a 10 episode order.
    Co-created by George R.R. Martin and Colony co-creator Ryan Condal, the series is set 300 years before the events of Game of Thrones and focuses on the tale of the House Targaryen. Written by Condal and based on Martin’s Fire & Blood, the series will be run by Miguel Sapochnik and Condal. "
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

GRRM is getting on my fucking nerves. Finish the gd books!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Oh HBO and George are still milking it. Anything to not finish the books eh?

"After months of speculation, HBO has decided to give a series order to one of the four Game of Thrones prequel series that were in development. (According to Deadline, another prequel, starring Naomi Watts, is dead.) The cable channel has ordered House of the Dragon to series with a 10 episode order.
    Co-created by George R.R. Martin and Colony co-creator Ryan Condal, the series is set 300 years before the events of Game of Thrones and focuses on the tale of the House Targaryen. Written by Condal and based on Martin’s Fire & Blood, the series will be run by Miguel Sapochnik and Condal. "
    Well, I know they greenlit the other one. What I'm saying is they could have easily ordered both to series.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Honestly, idk what my hype level is for this. My enjoyment of HoD is always going to be tainted by the knowledge of how shit GoT ultimately ended.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Honestly, idk what my hype level is for this. My enjoyment of HoD is always going to be tainted by the knowledge of how shit GoT ultimately ended.
    I still think that the end of Game of Thrones gets too much hate. I think we just had such high expectations. There's no doubt that the final season was a massive step down from what the franchise offered.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I still think that the end of Game of Thrones gets too much hate. I think we just had such high expectations.
    I'm not gonna sit here and say that there isn't some truth to this, but I have some very real and legitimate gripes about the way the last two seasons were handled.

I mean, it was more difficult to botch the landing than to stick it, and somehow those dipshit DB's managed it.

It's soured me on all things Game of Thrones tbh (this is coming from a guy that has a GOT tattoo on his body fyi)

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

When I read House of the Dragon I thought it was great. Looking forward to the adaptation.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

In the immortal words of Michael Scott, "I am ready to get hurt again."

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I got royally pssed off when Viserys was telling Rhaenyra about their ancestors' dream that the world would be plunged into a deep war with the White Walkers and how important it was for this secret to be guarded.

I was like 'you mean the terrible war with the unimaginable threat that gets solved in 1 episode on GoT?' Mannnnnn shutCHO ass up.

Stg HBO was trolling us.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got royally pssed off when Viserys was telling Rhaenyra about their ancestors' dream that the world would be plunged into a deep war with the White Walkers and how important it was for this secret to be guarded.

I was like 'you mean the terrible war with the unimaginable threat that gets solved in 1 episode on GoT?' Mannnnnn shutCHO ass up.

Stg HBO was trolling us.
    I was waiting for him to finish with, "...and then he woke up abruptly so the end of the dream was muddled and completely unsatisfying"
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post

Stg HBO was trolling us.
    I was waiting for him to finish with, "...and then he woke up abruptly so the end of the dream was muddled and completely unsatisfying"
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVED HotD ep 1!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I liked it. Just renewed for S2.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    LOVED HotD ep 1!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I liked it. Just renewed for S2.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Soooo I'm assuming Criston Cole is gonna get shanked by Daemon at some point right? Lol. That dude has it coming!

I'm enjoying the series so far, although I wish someone would actually back up their threats with action. So far both Daemon and Viserys have been all bark and no bite.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There will be action soon just not between them. When you both have dragons, once the action starts it isn't going to last too long.

Someone pointed out in a review of episode two that the bridge scene had the Westeros version of "assured mutual destruction." If either side made a move, the dragons would have torched everyone.

Personally, I think episode two was a big step up from the first one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dragons are the nuclear option. Bad news for all parties. MAD - Mutual assured destruction.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Soooo how we enjoying the show so far?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 LastLast