Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1717

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Also, can we all agree that Shaggydog is a dumb name?

The Super Serious moment is mitigated somewhat by the fact that his name sounds like something out of Scooby Doo.
    Better then Shaggypuss?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the idea of Rickon being a Trojan Horse. I'd love to see something like that happen.

As for that really being Shaggydog's head, that direwolf is straight up vicious. No way he'd go down easy.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I love the idea of Rickon being a Trojan Horse. I'd love to see something like that happen.

As for that really being Shaggydog's head, that direwolf is straight up vicious. No way he'd go down easy.
    This show has gotten me in a frenzy. Since I read the books I have not been so into a story/show/movie/book since.....Breaking Bad. I search youtube and all this other stuff when I have time to see what people are talking about. The Trojan Horse thing I've read a lot about. Plus people can't understand why would Rickon just get thrown to Ramsey for nothing. AND Rickon hasn't been on the show for awhile. They have used the SAME actor to play him. GOT is notorious for changing actors after seasons. The Mountain is a great example and Dario. So to throw Rickon in, something must be up. It'll be interesting to see where Sansa pops up to. I don't see it being the Vale but we will see Sunday. Then again, we don't have the books for reference.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guys I am sorry as I might be forgetting BUT can some one fill me in. IS that the Mountain? And is he a zombie? I am drawing a blank... thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Guys I am sorry as I might be forgetting BUT can some one fill me in. IS that the Mountain? And is he a zombie? I am drawing a blank... thanks!
    Spoiler:
    Yes, it is him. He was re-animated by that dark Maester who was sympathetic to Cersei (Qyburn)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yes, it is him. He was re-animated by that dark Maester who was sympathetic to Cersei (Qyburn)
    YOU ROCK. Remember now! I also could not remember where the 3rd dragon went. I have to be honest that is why I have not bothered with the books. I think they are FAR TOO packed with names, places, etc.... I like a nice read not one like this. Partly why I avoided the Martian too. Maybe one day when he is done... but for now I will go with the show. LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

@Webstar/Kris. The books mention the mountain zombie as Robert Strong. They mentioned that as his name in the show in the finale of season 5. Why they aren't being shy about it no one knows. I liked Robert Strong and I liked the idea of everyone asking, "Isn't that the mountain?" When we all know from the show and the books that it is.

book talk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    @Webstar/Kris. The books mention the mountain zombie as Robert Strong. They mentioned that as his name in the show in the finale of season 5. Why they aren't being shy about it no one knows. I liked Robert Strong and I liked the idea of everyone asking, "Isn't that the mountain?" When we all know from the show and the books that it is.

book talk
    I am going to read them... but when they are done.. if that ever happens.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes.

I call him Frankenmountain.

My Mood
    Confused

I have a friend of mine, kind of cheap, who says he doesn't watch TV much and yet bought 2 LCD 47 plus inch TVs. What?! Anyway, I FINALLY got this guy tonight to climb out of the rock he lives under to start watching GOT. What?! Yeah, he thinks it is 1990. Some people?!?!?! He has no idea winter is coming.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe this episode is going to be the "reunion" episode with a lot of characters interacting that haven't seen each other in awhile but with a name like "The Book of the Stranger" there is either going to be a major death or just a lot of death. If this episode goes down the way I think then
    Spoiler:
    there will be a lot of Dothraki dying. Episode four has typically been a big one for Dany and she goes before the Khals in this episode. Does Drogon show up to save his mommy? Most likely. I just hope she plays a part and isn't just rescued. Challenging a Khal to mounted combat and then climbing on Drogon and seeing the look on the guy's face would be awesome. Whatever happens she most likely gets the greatest khalesar ever out of this and Drogon becomes the stallion that mounts the world.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I believe this episode is going to be the "reunion" episode with a lot of characters interacting that haven't seen each other in awhile but with a name like "The Book of the Stranger" there is either going to be a major death or just a lot of death. If this episode goes down the way I think then
    Spoiler:
    there will be a lot of Dothraki dying. Episode four has typically been a big one for Dany and she goes before the Khals in this episode. Does Drogon show up to save his mommy? Most likely. I just hope she plays a part and isn't just rescued. Challenging a Khal to mounted combat and then climbing on Drogon and seeing the look on the guy's face would be awesome. Whatever happens she most likely gets the greatest khalesar ever out of this and Drogon becomes the stallion that mounts the world.
    I heard the episode is longer too.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a friend of mine, kind of cheap, who says he doesn't watch TV much and yet bought 2 LCD 47 plus inch TVs. What?! Anyway, I FINALLY got this guy tonight to climb out of the rock he lives under to start watching GOT. What?! Yeah, he thinks it is 1990. Some people?!?!?! He has no idea winter is coming.
    Does he at least use them for watching movies or playing video games? What does he do otherwise? Nobody can read ALL the time. I can understand it if he only watches sports on them, but if he's not into any of the stuff I just listed, it seems like a waste. Side note: I don't trust any person that says they don't watch TV. Something just isn't right with that.

My Mood
    Confused

Does he at least use them for watching movies or playing video games? What does he do otherwise? Nobody can read ALL the time. I can understand it if he only watches sports on them, but if he's not into any of the stuff I just listed, it seems like a waste. Side note: I don't trust any person that says they don't watch TV. Something just isn't right with that.
    He is one the the new 7 wonders of the world. He doesn't read much at all. He is...."out there." Very hypocritical to say "you don't watch much TV" and yet owns 2 large owns. Or hearing him say, "I won't watch something that I feel might waste my time." Without knowing a synopsis, trailer, reviews, etc you won't know anything about it. Then, he wasted all of our time by watching a movie called "The Losers" from 2010. Had some famous people in it but you could tell by the writing, acting, music, it was cheesy and I thought it was a complete waste of time. I periodically go to this guys house because there are other, more intelligent life there lol. This guy is now just over 50. Paid off his house (not the greatest of areas) and cuts his hours at work. Doesn't need the money, though he does. He is from what I gather lazy and more frugal then you can possibly imagine. He states his time is valuable and yet his career is in the service industry. Not to knock that job area, but he isn't exactly curing cancer or making the world a better place. "But his time is valuable." Doing what, your guess is as good as anyone's. He is a nice guy don't get me wrong, but his views and thoughts are out there. Once, I was hell bent on killing him and decided to not go there for almost a year. I missed the other guys. The confrontation? He FIRMLY believes battered women, women getting abused by men, is a farce made up by television so people can feel sorry for women. Anyone with beyond low intelligence would know this to be false. Yet be Believes in UFOS!!! I've dealt with women in bad situations before and even some men that wouldn't fight back and hit an abusive wife. And during this conversation the other guys simply sat there while l I screamed at him. After, they said "he is out there" on some things. Yeah, thanks for standing up for reality assholes! The list can get bigger and more WTF, but this is for GOT. You asked Mr. Mike, so I told you some of it. I hope you didn't throw you computer out the window. And yes, what I said is shockingly true.

Anyway, tonight should be a good episode!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He is one the the new 7 wonders of the world. He doesn't read much at all. He is...."out there." Very hypocritical to say "you don't watch much TV" and yet owns 2 large owns. Or hearing him say, "I won't watch something that I feel might waste my time." Without knowing a synopsis, trailer, reviews, etc you won't know anything about it. Then, he wasted all of our time by watching a movie called "The Losers" from 2010. Had some famous people in it but you could tell by the writing, acting, music, it was cheesy and I thought it was a complete waste of time. I periodically go to this guys house because there are other, more intelligent life there lol. This guy is now just over 50. Paid off his house (not the greatest of areas) and cuts his hours at work. Doesn't need the money, though he does. He is from what I gather lazy and more frugal then you can possibly imagine. He states his time is valuable and yet his career is in the service industry. Not to knock that job area, but he isn't exactly curing cancer or making the world a better place. "But his time is valuable." Doing what, your guess is as good as anyone's. He is a nice guy don't get me wrong, but his views and thoughts are out there. Once, I was hell bent on killing him and decided to not go there for almost a year. I missed the other guys. The confrontation? He FIRMLY believes battered women, women getting abused by men, is a farce made up by television so people can feel sorry for women. Anyone with beyond low intelligence would know this to be false. Yet be Believes in UFOS!!! I've dealt with women in bad situations before and even some men that wouldn't fight back and hit an abusive wife. And during this conversation the other guys simply sat there while l I screamed at him. After, they said "he is out there" on some things. Yeah, thanks for standing up for reality assholes! The list can get bigger and more WTF, but this is for GOT. You asked Mr. Mike, so I told you some of it. I hope you didn't throw you computer out the window. And yes, what I said is shockingly true.

Anyway, tonight should be a good episode!!!
    Wow! Interesting case study there. He sounds like an odd bird. Then again, we all have our quirks.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a hidden room somewhere in the house wallpapered with pictures of just women's armpits or something. Just sayin'.

My Mood
    Confused

Funny thing Mike, my buddy calls him an odd bird. Nothing would surprise me.
    Anyway, I'm hoping tonight is a good tell for the show. I'm curious about possible northern conspiracies.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Funny thing Mike, my buddy calls him an odd bird. Nothing would surprise me.
    Anyway, I'm hoping tonight is a good tell for the show. I'm curious about possible northern conspiracies.
    I have a feeling we won't get any Rickon this week.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah Dany in all her glory!!!!

Not what I was expecting!
    Spoiler:
    was sure that her Dragon would make an appearance!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ramsey, you dick.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Ramsey, you dick.
    I can't believe him. I can't believe the show either for bringing the same character back too.....you know what he did. As for Robin, I can't believe the knights would side against Lord Royce like that. Sorry, but Robin is too out there still for my taste. Stunned Littlefinger would have that much control for never being around. I wish Sansa or someone would teach Littlefinger a deadly lesson....soon.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Best episode of the season so far. And apparently, not a body double.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Best episode of the season so far. And apparently, not a body double.
    They were saying, yes that wasn't Dany's body. It was the same thing in season 5 with Cersei. Emilia now has a clause in her contract that she isn't naked anymore. She is now too "special" to do frontal nudity anymore. Eva Green still does it

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys, I'm starting to get worried...

There are so many subplots and locations left to resolve in a satisfactory manner and there is precious little time to do it in.

Dorne, Iron Islands, and Mereen feel almost unnecessary to the main story at this point. I don't know how they are going to tie those events into the overarching story but whatever path they plan on taking they need to get started soon.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    You guys, I'm starting to get worried...

There are so many subplots and locations left to resolve in a satisfactory manner and there is precious little time to do it in.

Dorne, Iron Islands, and Mereen feel almost unnecessary to the main story at this point. I don't know how they are going to tie those events into the overarching story but whatever path they plan on taking they need to get started soon.
    I know. And D and D says after this season only 13 episodes left. There are 6 left this season. Are they going to just teleport everyone together and flash "4 years later" on the screen?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast